This is a digital file
This is a downloadable PDF version of Lucky Teddy Bear pattern and instructions in English.
Following the instructions and using the pattern you will be able to sew a bear about 18.5 cm tall (7.3 in). You may print the pattern enlarged, and choose materials of proper size to sew a larger bear.
Please note, that the price and the listing is for PDF pattern only, not for the toy!
After purchase, you will be able to download three PDF files to your computer (up to 20Mb each). The files include the teddy bear pattern, the list of materials and tools needed to make a bear by the pattern, and all the necessary instructions with more than 230 photos of the bear making process illustrating every step and all difficult parts to make the instructions absolutely clear even for people having little experience in sewing teddy bears.
In the PDF files you will find the following:
- pattern (2 pages A4), full sized to sew a 7.3in teddy bear
- list of materials and tools you will need to make a teddy bear by the pattern
- 80 pages of detailed instructions with photos
- more than 230 photos illustrating the process of making the teddy bear
Table of contents:
- Pattern to print
- List of tools and materials you need to sew the bear
- Part 1 - Preparation for sewing - defining nap direction, transferring pattern to the fabric, cutting
- Part 2 - Sewing the bear - stitches, sewing hands, legs, head and body, ears and tail
- Part 3 - Turning inside out & inserting joints
- Part 4 - Stuffing limbs and pulling toes
- Part 5 - Stuffing the head and working on the face - stuffing and needle-sculpting the head, embroidering the nose and the mouth, attaching eyes, inserting joints
- Part 6 - Assembling the bear and stuffing the body - attaching ears, limbs, head and tail, stuffing the body
- Part 7 - Finishing the bear - shading the bear and waxing the nose
Skill level - it’s not a very easy pattern, but I believe the detailed instructions allow you to sew the teddy bear even if you are not an experienced bear maker.
Note: Please keep in mind that the bear you will sew according to the instructions will be a collectible bear. It will not be a toy and will NOT be suitable for small children because of small parts like glass eyes, glass beads, etc.
Note: Please do not copy the pattern & instructions, do not sell it, publish it online or distribute it another way. You are welcome to sell bears made from the pattern with reference to the pattern’s author.
If you are interested in sewing another teddy toys by my patterns, you might take a look at the hedgehog pattern and tutorial by the link https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/399818835/teddy-hedgehog-pattern-tutorial-instant
Please note that I don't offer refunds for downloadable products.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payment through PayPal.
I ship orders only after the 100% payment.
International buyers are responsible for any import duties, taxes, fees and charges. The listing price and shipping cost doesn't include the charges and fees.
Returns & exchanges
I cannot offer refunds for purchases of downloadable (digital) listings. After you downloaded files you purchased, you cannot return the files and hence you cannot get the money back.
However, I'll do my best to resolve any issues that might arise with the digital downloads. Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems with downloading of any files you purchased from me.
If you are my regular customer, please note that I moved to Ireland and now ship from Dublin. Shipping rate and delivery time to your location might be different because of that.