This is a digital file
Mustang Pride cutting file for silhouette, cricut, or other cutting/plotting machines. This listing includes the SVG, SCAL, EPS, PNG, & DXF (silhouette studio compatible) files. Our listing also includes an SVG specifically formatted for use with cricut design space. We recommend using the file with "DS SVG" in the title if you are working with the design space software.
This file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may NOT sell any item you create with this file. If you would like to sell items made with my files, please purchase our "Commercial Use License" here: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/247817139/commercial-use-license-for-one-single?ref=listings_manager_grid
This listing is for the digital cutting file that you will use to create your finished product. THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT. This is a digital file. The file is an instant download and will be available for download immediately following purchase.
Image can be scaled in your software to whatever size you'd like.
This file (in part or whole) may not be shared, sold, or reproduced in any way.
You might also like
More from this seller
We accept PayPal and all major credit/debit cards as well as etsy gift cards for payment. Any custom order must be paid for BEFORE your file is designed.
Returns & exchanges
Please be sure your software will support the file types listed prior to making a purchase as we are not responsible for your software not being compatible with our files. If you are using the silhouette studio software you MUST have the designers edition to open SVG files.
If you do not have the designer edition you must use the DXF version of the files, which we are working on adding to all of our listings so if you purchase a file and it does not include the DXF please let us know and we will happily send it to you.
ATTENTION CRICUT DESIGN SPACE USERS: If you are having trouble with a file or download please be sure you have followed the steps below:
Because our files come in ZIP format, you'll want to make sure you UNZIP our files before attempting the steps below.
1. Visit http://us.cricut.com/design and login to your account. Click Create New Project.
2. From the sidebar, click Upload Image.
3. Click Vector Upload.
4. Click Browse.
5. Locate the SVG file on your computer, click to select the file and click Open.
6. Design Space will automatically name the file based on the file name so the Image Name and Tags section is completely optional. Click Save Image.
7. Click the file in the Upload Image window to select it. Your file will show a green check mark when correctly selected. Click Insert Images. Your SVG file should now be visible on your canvas.