42 Nostalgia Sweater 1920-1924 (Audio Tutorial for Passap E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine.
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Knit on the E6000
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large
Includes DesignaKnit (pat) files and Creation (cut) files for five 1920's Nostalgia Designs
Armholes and Sleeves are shaped for a nice fit
This pattern includes an automatic hung 1 X 1 rib hem on the bottom of the sweater and the bottom of the sleeves
Use other 2 Color designs, like the Bold Animal print from Audio Tutorial #43
Fast and Easy cut shaping for the neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Yeoman's Grigna and Tamm's Esitlo
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for Nostilgia Sweater & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 42Diagrams.pdf
2) Five Nostilgia Designs (.pat files for DesignaKnit and .cut files for Creation 6 or other Designing Software).
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
3) Audio instructions for the Front and Back of the Sweater - 42Audio1.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the Cut Neckline - 42Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for the Sleeves and Finish Work - 42Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for Multiple Decreases (Double bed), Cast-On Comb with Weights and the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.