Bright Green Sea Turtle necklace, Lamp Work Glass Bead turtle pendant, ready to wear glass jewelry, Isinglass Design, glassbead, SRAJD
Bright green and white sea turtle necklace, Handmade lampwork glass bead, sea turtle pendant, ready to wear necklace with frit accents, lampwork focal bead, SRA handmade art glass SRAJD.
***Choose whether you'd like this turtle all by itself, or bailed on sterling silver and on a cord, ready to wear***
Colors and special features:
* Black and green Italian glass background with white enamel, bright gree and goldstone accents.
* Green, white and clear head and flippers. Head is encased, which gives it an interesting look!
* Handmade one of a kind art glass from Laurie at Isinglass Design.
* As different monitors display colors differently, the colors may vary from what you see on your screen- I've tried to make them as accurate as possible.
* About 28mm wide by 41mm from head to tail (1 1/16 x 1 5/8 in).
* Hole goes from behind the head to behind the tail.
* Built on 3/32 inch mandrel- a 1 mm cord fits through this guy easily.
The last photo shows me at the torch making a bead- hot stuff!!!??? (Not me, the bead!)
Find out more about me, lampwork and my passion for glass here!
More glass for your viewing pleasure:
People have worn amulets and talismans throughout history to make their world a brighter place. It is my hope that these small pieces of wearable art glass will become some of the treasured bits of art in your daily life, and will make your days a little bit brighter.
OOAK- Each Isinglass Design bead is individually handmade and one of a kind. Even I could never make another one exactly like it.
SRA #A39 (self-representing artist) art glass from Isinglass Design; all of my beads are handmade lampwork (flamework) glass made by me, properly kiln annealed and well cleaned. The glass used in this turtle is the same as that used to make glass beads in Italy (Murano).
TT team, Cgge team, Aretsy team, LE team, SRA, SRAJD
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I ship by first class mail within three business days of your payment (usually sooner). If payment clears on a Saturday, or Sunday the order will be shipped out on the following Monday or Tuesday.
Payment can be made directly through etsy or through payal- your choice.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Although all pieces are properly kiln annealed, it is still glass, and should be treated with some amount of care.
If a piece breaks in shipping, you will receive a full refund (including shipping costs), unless you prefer to have another similar piece. If a piece breaks at a later time, a replacement will be made. Depending on the circumstances, you may also be offered the choice of a full refund or replacement piece.
I do have reduced pricing for large orders and take custom orders. Please contact me for information.