This is a digital file
This listing is for PATTERN in PDF format written in English with hand drawn chart included, not the actual scarf!
This pretty neckwarmer will be a nice addition to any outfit this fall and winter! It works up really quick, yet looks really chic and sophisticated.
Needed knowledge (US abbreviations):
* slip stitch
* single crochet
* double crochet
* treble crochet
* crab stitch
• 1 skein of any worsted weight alpaca, wool or wool blend yarn (I used Drops “Lima”, 65%wool/35%alpaca, 50g = 100m)
• 4,5 mm crochet hook (7 in US)
• 1 skein of any sport weight alpaca, wool or wool blend yarn (I used Drops “Alpaca”, 100% alpaca, 50g = 167m)
• 3,5 mm crochet hook (E/4 in US)
• 4 buttons, sewing thread and needle
• pin back, beads, piece of felt for backing (optional)
SIZE: one size fits all
NB! Please note that this pattern is for personal use only and may not be distributed in any form.
However, You are more than welcome to sell items made by this pattern if you credit me by linking back to my shop!
If you'll have any questions along the way, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll help you with pleasure!