I named this design 'Spokes' because I was on a bike ride with my two boys when I came up with it...it was a beautiful sunny summer's day and we'd stopped in the park - I sat with my sketchbook and doodled these little bike wheels...my fabric is handy for all manner of mini projects - covered buttons, badges and magnets, zipped pouches, patchwork cushions, spectacle cases and the like.
Available in 10 basic colourways:
Coal black Snow white London bus red Sunburst yellow Orange zest Fuchsia Leaf green Jade green Sky blue Bright navy
* Image 1 shows design in Sunburst yellow, image 2 Coal black & image 3 Fuchsia Pink
* The panel measures approx. 9 x 14 inches (approx. 25 x 36 cm)
* The ink is water based and has been heat set.
* The fabric itself is an oatmeal cotton with natural slubs and flecks of cotton seed, colour may vary slightly from bolt to bolt
* Gently hand wash in lukewarm water, leave to dry and warm iron on both sides
* Please note that the cotton may shrink slightly, this is normal with cotton fabric
* Please be aware I have tried my best to represent colours accurately, but all monitor settings vary
* There may be tiny imperfections in the print as this is a handmade item, but be assured my standards are very high
* Last image shows approximate colour, not actual
* Thank you so much for looking :)
* This design is also available in the following colour ways:
*I ship my items within five days of receiving payment (usually within 2 days) however, at busier times some items will be made to order so please allow a longer lead time.
*Items sent to UK addresses are sent by first class post.
*Items sent to international addresses are sent by Airmail. This is not insured and does not have a tracking number, but Royal Mail is a very reliable service. If you would rather pay insurance please contact me and I will let you know how much extra that will cost. In most instances, packages sent worldwide take around 5-14 days but at holiday times such as Christmas, can take up to 6 weeks.
*Payment is by PayPal and Direct Checkout and is due at time of purchase.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept returns or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
*I am afraid I do not accept returns unless the goods are faulty or damaged.
*I take care in packaging my products but in the unlikely event of an item arriving damaged:
1) Please notify me straight away by email or convo with a photograph of the damaged item.
2) Once I have received the returned goods along with the original packaging, I will issue you with a PayPal refund less the shipping costs. You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
*If items go missing:
In the UK:
Please allow at least two weeks before contacting me. I will advise you to wait another week and if the package still hasn't arrived, we will discuss the options.
Outside of the UK:
Most packages arrive overseas within 2 weeks. Please allow 4 weeks before contacting me. I will advise you to wait another 2 weeks because 99% of the time, the package arrives in this time. After 6 weeks, if the package still hasn't arrived, we will discuss the options.
Please note, I am NOT responsible for any holdups due to customs checks in your country and I am NOT responsible for any customs charges your order may incur upon entering your country.
*As the artist and designer, I retain all rights to my work.
*PLEASE NOTE: The base cloth I use has a natural cotton seed fleck and the density of the flecks can vary from bolt to bolt, sometimes even metre to metre. If you order multiple fabrics, you may receive a slightly different coloured background. If this is going to be a problem, please let me know so I can make sure the backgrounds match as closely as possible.