This is a digital file
* Please note that this is a crochet pattern PDF and NOT a finished item *
Who doesn't want a cute and happy rainbow in their life?!
It comes in two files, one in English (US crochet terms) and one in Swedish with well written instructions and step by step pictures
I used a 4 mm crochet hook and the approximate size of my finished rainbow is 12.5 x 18 cm
But whatever hook size you use the rainbow will turn out fab!
The pattern requires basic crochet knowledge. You should be familiar with:
- Magic Ring /Adjustable ring
- Single Crochet
- Increasing (singe crochet 2 stitches in the same stitch)
- Decreasing (single crochet 2 stitches together)
- Slip Stitch
- Chain Stitch
- Double Crochet
Material you need:
- Yarn in different colours. You can use any type of yarn you like
- 4 mm crochet hook (or the size you need depending on your type of yarn)
- Tapestry Needle
- Polyester stuffing
- 8 mm safety eyes
- Embroidery floss
- Locking stitch markers (optional)
This pattern is delivered by digital download.
When you have purchased a digital pattern you will receive an instant prompt to download the files purchased. You should also receive an email with the link for download shortly after payment has cleared. The email will automatically be sent to the address you have on file with Etsy. You can also check your purchases section on Etsy for the same download link.
Feel free to email me at hello [!at] supercutedesign.com if you want some pattern support
Hope you will enjoy making this rainbow as much as I did!
© 2016 Jennifer Santos / Super Cute Design. All rights reserved
Pattern duplication and sharing is strictly prohibited.
You may sell items made from this pattern if you give me credit as the designer. Wholesale is not allowed