This is a digital file
This is an instant download in PDF format. You can download it immediately after payment.
You will receive a step-by-step tutorial for making a crochet beaded choker. The process of crocheting is illustrated with over 30 photos and stitch diagram. Basic crocheting skills are enough.
- Cotton yarn: Yarna Egio mercerized cotton yarn, 210 meters (230 yards) / 50 grams; Filo di Scozia Nº5 226 meters (247 yards)/ 50 grams. It can be replaced with crochet thread size 5 (for example DMC Petra thread size 5, 400 m/ 100 g; Bernat Handicrafter Crochet Thread size 5, 339 m/85 g).
I prefer Yarna Egio. It works perfectly.
You can find it here: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/508412024/yarna-egio-100-mercerized-cotton-yarn
If you need another color, please send me a convo, so I could make a custom listing for you.
- Miyuki Long magatama (LMA) beads – 33 pcs
- Matubo wheel beads 6 mm, or Preciosa farfalle 3.2 x 6.5 mm – 33 pcs
- Matching crochet hook (I use 1,4 mm)
- Small size crochet hook could be inserted into the wheel bead (I use 0,9 mm) or piece of beading wire (usually 0,38 mm)
- Blunt end needle (yarn needle, embroidery or tapestry needle)
- Needle for stringing the beads (you also can use the piece of beading wire)
If you need any help at all just send me e-mail or convo. I also would be very grateful for any ideas to improve this tutorial.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept PayPal only.