Let me tell you about my mother... - Blade Runner 4"x6" cross-stitch PATTERN - INSTANT DOWNLOAD .pdf
This is a digital file
Do tests make you nervous? Do you dream of electric sheep? Is your past a lie and your future uncertain? You know what a turtle is, don't you? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I'M NOT HELPING?!
Let me tell you about my mother...
---> PLEASE NOTE: This listing is just for the digital file of the PATTERN. <---
* Full-color, printable, 3-page .pdf
* First page is a cover page with an image of the completed design
* Second page is the pattern, with DMC floss key and additional info.
* Third page is the pattern on a white background (for easier printing), with DMC floss key and additional info.
* Colors are listed with DMC floss numbers, but you can use whatever floss you like.
* Designed to fit in a 4"x6" frame when stitched on 14 count Aida
* Designed to complement a dystopian worldview
QUESTIONS? Want me to stitch it for you? I'd be happy to oblige!
Please send me a message.
NEW POLICY: Once you've purchased a QuoteStitching pattern, you can feel free to stitch it for fun and/or profit, as long as you credit QuoteStitching for the design and direct all interested parties and inquiries to QuoteStitching.Etsy.com.
Thank you for supporting QuoteStitching!
Blog - QuoteStitching.WordPress.com
Instagram - @quotestitching
Twitter - @quotestitching