This is a digital file
This listing is a PDF crochet pattern for a fun Saguaro Cactus hat that is perfect for children and adults of all ages. The design features a seamless hat crocheted in rounds with a realistic look of a Saguaro Cactus in bloom. A great gift that is ideally suited for pictures, dress up or brighten up cold days.
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF (12 pages). The skill level is easy to intermediate. The pattern is easy to follow. It is written in English using US crochet terms and includes photos for visual aid.
THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
0-3 months 13-14”
3-6 months 14”-16”
6-18 months 16”-18”
18-36 months 18”-19 ½”
3-5 years 19 ½”-20 ½”
5-8 years 20 ½”- 21 ½”
8 years - pre-teen 21” - 22”
teen - small/ medium adult 22” - 23”
large adult 23” and up
Gauge: 8 fpdc and bpdc x 6 rows = 2” x 2” (5 x 5 cm)
Materials you will need:
- Any green worsted weight yarn medium size 4, 3.5 oz. - 7 oz depending on the size
- Small amounts of any yellow and white worsted weight yarn medium size 4 (for the flower)
(Vanna’s Choice acrylic yarn by Lion Brand was used in this design. Colors: Kelly Green, Duckie, White)
- Hook H/8-5.00 mm
- Polyester fiberfill material
Skills you will need:
chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half-double crochet, front post double crochet, back post double crochet, work in rounds and rows, increasing, decreasing.
Special thanks to Sacred Images Photography in Decatur, Indiana.
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Jenia's Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.