A must-have for potters!
This listing for a set of 3 Xiem Pro-Sponges. Each 3” (diameter) Pro-Sponge has tapered edges to give greater control while you are working at the pottery wheel or hand-building clay work. Pro-Sponges are made of soft, durable and super absorbent materials. It's the best alternative to elephant sponge.
While each sponge is designed for a specific purpose, but as you become familiar with their characteristics, you can use them in whatever way best fits your piece of work.
- The PURPLE Pro-Sponge has MEDIUM pores to allow sand and grog to nest in the sponge’s pores so that they do not remove the clay surface. It is recommended for STONEWARE clay.
- The BLUE Pro-Sponge has FINE pores for maximum water and slip absorbency. It is recommended is PORCELAIN Clay.
- The GREEN Pro-Sponge has SMOOTH surface, designed for final finishing of clay work to erase joints, finger marks and fine lines. It is recommended for FINISHING of all types of clay.
* VARIETY – 1 Stoneware Clay Sponge (purple), 1 Porcelain Clay Sponge (blue), 1 Finishing Clay Sponge (green)
* STONEWARE (purple) - 3 medium texture Pro-Sponges for Stoneware Clay.
* PORCELAIN (blue) – 3 fine texture Pro-Sponges for Porcelain Clay.
* FINISHING (green) - 3 smooth texture Pro-Sponges for Finishing of all clay work.
Questions? Please contact us.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Orders are shipped within 1 business day.
We use Etsy calculated shipping.
Orders ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) as follows:
USA DOMESTIC ORDERS:
Domestic orders ship via USPS First Class Mail (2-8 day delivery) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day delivery).
International orders ship via USPS First Class Mail International (1-3 weeks delivery) or USPS Priority Mail International (6-10 day delivery.)
Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country once shipment reaches that country. Buyers are responsible for all fees imposed by their country. We have no control over these or an expert at customs policies. Please contact your local customs office for information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Please understand the policies and cost(s) prior to ordering.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Etsy Gift Cards and PayPal via Etsy Direct Checkout.
Returns & exchanges
We want you to love your purchase! If there’s any issue with your purchase, please send us a convo and we’ll work to make it right for you. Our ultimate goal is to please you, the customer, and offer you an enjoyable shopping experience here on Etsy with our mix of quality clay and pottery tools.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, PLEASE CONTACT US so we can provide with you return instructions. Please return it in its original condition within 30 days of the date of shipment for an exchange or refund. Tools must be in new condition in manufacturer's packaging with all labels attached.
Customers are responsible for shipping charges on returned and exchanged merchandise. Shipping charges are nonrefundable once your order has been shipped. We will refund shipping charges only if the error was ours. If your items qualified for Free Shipping, the outbound and return shipping costs incurred by us (Pottery and Clay) will be deducted from your refund or credit.
If you refuse a shipment upon delivery, we (Pottery and Clay) reserves the right to deduct the return shipping fees from your returned merchandise credit.
Promotions: Promotion code/type cannot be combined. One promotion per order.
We are always happy to hear from you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.