SALE Black hand embroidery fabric, fabric sewing band, geometric ribbon trim, ethnic design of Hmong tribal for your craft project (F005)
SALE...Discount 20% OFF
Was $79 Now $63
This is one of a kind, a unique finely hand embroidered fabric trim of ethic design from northern Thailand. Ethnic minorities such as the Hmong and Karen hill tribes use the same embroidery technique for their clothes and wares. Each motif comprises many tiny fine cross-stitches. Refer to the close-up picture for details.
This is another embroidered fabric carefully sourced for you to create your truly unique art and craft products. The amazing long hand embroidered panel made by the Hmong people who lived between northern Thailand and southern China.
The main colors are black background with pink, purple, white and soft pink patterns with delicate hand embroidered.
The total size of the trim is 147 x 22 centimeters or 57.87 x 8.66 inches. It has home décor weight of black cotton background. You can use it to add extra fine handmade and ethnic touch to your creative projects such as fabric jewelry, clothing, bags, and home décor pieces such as cushions, placemats, table clothes. Because the fabric has many different colors it is easy for you to combine it with a variety of your themed colors.
We have a limited supply of this fabric. Only one item is available in stock.
Please note that this product though hand-embroidered is offered to you here a craft supply, as it is not handmade by us, Heritage Supplies.
Visit the Tribal Fabrics Section for a variety of our hand embroidered fabrics.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- Orders are shipped only after full payment has been received.
- Your order will be shipped to the address that appears on the Etsy invoice. Contact immediately us if you would like it to be shipped to a different address.
- Our shipments are on TUESDAY and THURSDAY.This means your order will be shipped within a few working days after the payment has been received.
- We ship with Thailand Post.
- All orders are shipped with registration with a tracking number. A signature is required upon delivery
- Approximate shipping time:
5- 14 days to within Asia
7-14 days to Australia
7-14 days to North America
7-14 days to Europe
7-21 days to the rest of the world
- Shipping takes longer to all destinations during holidays such as Christmas and New Year.
- We accept payments via PayPal only. Through PayPal you may make payments with a credit card, your PayPal balance or directly from your bank account.
Returns & exchanges
- Contact us if you would like to send the product back for 100% refund. However, shipping fee is not refundable. Customers pay for shipping the order back to us.
- Also contact us if you would like to exchange the product you have bought with another item in our shop. Customers pay for shipping the order back to us. And we will pay for shipping the new item back to you.
- We offer wholesale orders for a large quantity of items. Contact us for more information.
- We use natural light to take pictures of all products to make sure the colors are the closest to real colors. However, colors may differ from different computer screens.
- Customers are responsible for taxes or fees which may be charged by Customs of their countries.