This is a digital file
Please note: This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN to make the pictured doll and NOT FOR A FINISHED ITEM
This pattern is availabe in English, German, French, Spanish and Dutch language.
This listing is for an extensive PDF file which contains full instructions for crocheting and finishing off the doll JOSH.
The file is 20 pages long and contains a lot of detailed step-by-step photographs along with full pattern instructions and tips for crocheting, jointing and finishing neatly.
Only the cap and the shoes of the doll are removable.
Note: Some parts of the doll are knitted (cuffs and hood of the sweater and the legs of the socks). A knit-free version is also available.
What you will need:
M a t e r i a l s:
• sport/fingering weight yarn, 9 different colors
• worsted weight yarn, 1 color
• Toy stuffing
• 2 black safety eyes, Ø 6 mm
• strong thread resistant (dental floss)
• sewing thread
• otional: felt (to make the logo of the sweater)
N o t i o n s:
• Hook size US 1½ (2.5 mm), US 2½ (3.0 mm) and US 4 (3.5 mm)
• 5 double pointed needles US 2 (3.0 mm) and US 3 (3.5 mm)
• Tapestry needles (usual and long)
• Sewing needle
• Stitch marker
• optional: wooden spoon/chopstick and clamping scissor to simplify the filling
F i n i s h e d S i z e:
approx 11”/28 cm
Copyright, Carola Herbst, CAROcreated, 2016
All rights reserved