This is a digital file
Make your own Nevis Bracelet made with new wonderful Czech 2-hole Cabochons and Crescent beads. Of course there are also Czech Superduo beads 2.5x5mm and seed beads…
Project level: Intermediate.
Beading Tutorial for Nevis Bracelet is very detailed, easy to follow, step by step, with clear beading instructions and with color photos of each step.
- Miyuki seed beads size 11/0, 8/0
- Czech Crescent beads
- Czech 2-hole Cabochons 6mm
- Superduo beads 2.5×5 mm
- Swarovski bicones 4mm
- Fireline 6lb
- Beading needle size 12 or Tulip needle size 11
The Beading Tutorial for Nevis Bracelet is a PDF file.
Once payment is confirmed you will get an email with the link for download your pattern. If any problem occurs, please convo me and I will send you the tutorial by email as soon as possible.
You are welcome to sell items you make from my beading tutorials you have purchased.
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
Because the beading tutorial is a digital good (PDF file), it is unfortunately nonrefundable.
A transaction becomes final once the PDF file of the beading tutorial is downloaded.
Changes to this document
Changes to this document may be made time to time without warning. Ellad2.com may or may not notify you of changes. Any changes made will be posted here.
Terms and Conditions
Beading Tutorials for Personal use:
By purchasing a beading tutorial from Ellad2 you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The beading tutorial you have purchased is for PERSONAL USE only.
- It is NOT ALLOWED to:
* Resell my tutorial in any way, shape or form;
* Sell kits what include my tutorial;
* Make videos or instructional material of my tutorial; Rename my tutorial.
- You are welcome to sell the jewelry what you made using my tutorials. Please, give the credit to Ellad2 for design.
For Teaching License, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org