Christmas gifts, Travel Suitcase Scrapbook Album, Handmade Travel journal with pockets, Vintage Adventure Album, Vacation Album, Wanderlust
This vintage one-of-a-kind travel "suitcase" hand bound album is perfect for capturing your dream vacation and preserving your adventure, adorable photos and ephemera. This can be wonderful to capture a honeymoon trip, or a memorable family travel road trip, or a trip to your favorite destination. It can be a wedding gift for the start of a new life, or a birthday or an anniversary gift to include memories of family togetherness.
The front and back of the album is made to look like a rustic wooden vintage suitcase. There are several cute tags added to the handle of the suitcase, and one says "The journey is the destination." There are 4 scrapbook pages, and each of them is a foldout page (with lots of pockets and tags) giving you lots of room to journal and capture your favorite memories or stick photos. Each and every page of this album is handcrafted and made with with gorgeous fun travel embellishments, stamps and inks. A jute twine closure keeps the suitcase book closed.
The album measures: approximately 5"x 6.25"
If you would like to personalize the album with a name, please mention the same in the "Note to Seller" section while placing the order. I can add the name in the tag of the suitcase.
It's a fun gift, sure to be a keepsake for years to come!
All items in my shop are hand-crafted and unique with the greatest attention to detail.
Thanks for shopping at Prativya Crafts! Hope to see you again.
For more albums, visit my etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/PrativyaCrafts
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I will notify you when your purchase has been put into the hands of Australia Post.
For delivery within Australia:
Orders to destinations within Australia are dispatched via Australia Post standard delivery service. Expedited delivery (Express Post) is available at additional cost.
For delivery outside Australia:
1. FOr standard postage the orders to overseas destinations will be sent via the Australia Post standard Airmail service without tracking. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. However, I would suggest that this would be a best case scenario and you should keep this in mind if you are requiring your purchase for a special occasion. Depending Upon the location and country, standard International shipping can take up to 8 weeks. Please opt for express shipping if timebound delivery is required. In case the item is not delivered after 8 weeks, an incident will be logged with Australia Post which can further take up to 10 weeks for any information to be provided. Refund may be provided in case the item is not received by this time frame.
2. In case you want to expedite the shipping and require tracking, please contact me before placing the order and I can let you know the price for tracking option.
3. International buyers are responsible for any and all Customs Charges, Taxes & Additional Postal Fees
4. The seller will not be responsible in case of late or missed delivery in case standard shipping is opted by the buyer
Payment upfront on all orders before it is shipped. No orders will be shipped until payment has been cleared.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
You may return the purchase (at your cost) to receive a refund (excluding the shipping fee) if it does not meet your expectations. Items must be in resellable condition.
Can you customize this product for me?
For sure I can customize for your occasion, or for your recipient. So, at checkout, in your "Note to buyer", please leave a message for me in case you are purchasing for a specific occasion, and I will try my best to customize.
Can you mail my order directly to the recipient?
Yes, for sure, please change your shipping address to reflect that of the recipient before ordering. Also, leave me a note with the message you would like to include inside your order.
Are custom orders available? How much do they cost?
Yes, Custom Orders are most welcome. Please Convo me with your requirements before placing the order, in case you require heavy customization on the product. Factors that contribute to cost are: materials used, labor, and a uniqueness of design
Can you make this exact product again?
No two of my products are exactly alike, which means every piece is unique, a lovely upside to gifting a handmade gift! If you have seen something you love that is not available anymore, it is very likely I can create something for you with a similar concept/design/materials.
I need the item by a set date 3 weeks away. Can I opt for standard shipping?
Standard shipping on an average takes 2-3 weeks and this may vary based on country and location. Please opt for express shipping in case the item is required by a set date or occasion.