This is a digital file
Looking for a DARLING way to organize your recipes? This super cute 5x7 printable card set comes with 15 Category/Dividers + coordinating Recipe Cards for each Category! If you take a closer look at the images provided, the patterned paper on the Category Cards coordinate with the Recipe Cards, making navigation a cinch! Add the bright color combo and the food related quotes on each Category Card and you'll create a set of recipes that you'll LOVE and WANT to use everyday!
★ 15 Category Divider Cards (see list below)
★ 15 Coordinating Recipe Pages
★ 5x7 Cards (PDF & JPEG)
INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING:
(15) 5x7 JPEG Recipe Card Images + (15) 5x7JPEG Category Card/Dividers + all cards set up on PDF's as well. Also includes printable Divider Tabs and a sheet of written instructions for printing and tips for adding text digitally.
★ 15 Categories (use them all, or choose a combo that works for you): Appetizers, Beverages, Breads, Salads, Pastas, Soups/Stews/Crockpot, Side Dishes, Breakfast/Brunch, Entrees, Sandwiches/Wraps, Desserts, Cookies/Cakes, Dips/Sauces/Marinades, Freezer, Family Favorites
ADDING TEXT PRIOR TO PRINTING: Adding text to your PDF before printing is easy! If you have the most current version of Adobe Reader, you can use the "comment" function to insert text boxes where desired. Or, look around online for a free PDF Editor (there are lots)! Simply upload the file, use their tools to insert your text, then download and print! Adding text to the JPEGS is super easy - watch this tutorial to learn how: http://bit.ly/2ol6DOL
✱ MORE SIZE AND COLOR OPTIONS: http://etsy.me/2mSIge6
HOW TO APPLY THE DIVIDER TABS: Print the tab dividers on either glossy card stock or sticker paper. Trim, then fold and apply to Divider Cards in a staggered fashion to the Divider Cards. I laminated my Divider Cards AFTER I put on the tabs - or you can "laminate" the tabs with a layer of clear packaging tape as well. :)
PRINTING & USE TIPS: For best results print pages on Bright white paper and use your printer's BEST print quality settings. You can also print your own JPEGs or send them to a photo lab for best results.
PLEASE NOTE:This collection of Recipe Cards is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not not email my original files or your files with recipe text to others, simply direct them to my shop to purchase their own. If you'd like to create a family or group recipe book where files will be shared digitally among a small group of people to create ONE RECIPE BOOK, you may add my "Group Use Fee" to your order ( http://etsy.me/1EVCxDv ). Giving printed Recipe Cards as gifts does not require purchasing the Group Use Fee.
OTHER HELPFUL DETAILS
✱ Upon purchase, download your files here: www.etsy.com/your/purchases
IMPORTANT NOTE: No physical print or product will be shipped. Customer is responsible for downloading, printing and assembly. Print quality may vary depending on paper quality, ink quality and print settings. For best results, consider printing PDF's at a copy store and ordering photo prints of JPEG images. When printing at home, using high quality paper and your printer's BEST print setting will yield the best results.
✔ Personal Use ONLY
✔ Resale in any form (physical or digital) PROHIBITED
✔ Giving FINISHED physical item as gift is OK
✔ Group Use Permission: http://etsy.me/1EVCxDv
✔ For Clarification on Use... just convo me! :)
© 2010-Present ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Commercial/Mass Printing Prohibited
✱ DISCLAIMER: The “LDS themed” downloadable products offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods offered by MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS are solely those of MY COMPUTER IS MY CANVAS and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept PayPal, direct payment options provided by Etsy & Etsy Gift Cards.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Please see my feedback rating and read customer comments as evidence of my intent to do good business and keep my customers happy and returning.
FEEDBACK FROM CUSTOMERS: http://etsy.me/1zfXwfb
INFORMATION I COLLECT:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies when physical items are ordered. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME:
For purposes of EU data protection law, myself and Etsy is the data controller of your personal information for transactions and communication with my shop, My Computer is My Canvas. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
last updated 5/24/2018