Cup Pin Cushion
Vintage Fine Bone China Pin Cushion
A unique pin cushion using a beautiful brown and gold vintage fine bone china cup. The cushion has been made using lace further trimmed with crotchet lace around the edge and satin bow which compliments the design. Also finished with a mother of pearl heart button and scissor charm.
Also included is five pearl effect topped pins.
This would make an ideal gift for lovers of sewing and vintage and unique and different.
This would equally be good for hat and tie pins.
Please browse my other pin cushions in the pin cushion section. https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/handmadebydebmac?section_id=17339288&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
The address for delivery will be the one you use via your method of payment.
Ready to post items will be despatched within 1-3 working days. Personalised goods have a 2 week turn around.
Prices are for 2nd class royal mail delivery. If you wish to add additional insurance or to use a different postage method, please message me before making your purchase. I keep receipts as proof of postage.Non UK orders will be shipped via Airmail.
Buyers are responsible for paying any taxes, receiving fees or custom duties on receipt of your goods in your country.
Due to Etsy's pricing structure and to try and keep postage as reasonable as possible any multiple purchase may result in me having to offer a higher postage price before despatch (usually over 2kg), I will make contact with you and advise of the increased costs, these will be inline with Royal Mail's pricing schedule. If the postage you have paid has been too high for multiple purchases, I will refund the difference.
Payment can be made either through Etsy's Direct Checkout System or paypal. Please message me before making your purchase for multiple purchases so I can correct your postage fees and keep your cost down.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
My refund policies are in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations Consumer Contracts Regulations Act, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your order. If the product is returned in its original condition and packaging I will offer a full refund, however return postage fees are the buyers responsibility and you must obtain proof of postage.
If your purchase has been personalised in such a way as to be non re-sellable then I will not be able to refund.
Lost or damaged items
Should your parcel be lost or damaged, please contact me as soon as possible in order for me to help to resolve your problem. Where items arrive damaged I will need pictures of the item and packaging within 48 hours in order to claim from the postal service who caused the damage. Refunds or replacements will be offered for anything lost or damaged in the post. I will be unable to process a refund without photographic evidence if the item is damaged, and in some instances the product and packaging may need to be returned to the postal service for investigation.
If you are returning an item from outside of the UK, please mark the parcel as returned goods. I am not responsible for any customs charges incurred if you fail to do so, and any charge that is incurred as a result will be deducted from your refund.
Under the Consumer Rights act 2015, you have 30 days to return any faulty items.
My vintage items may have natural wear and tear such as gilding wear, slight flaws and small abrasions which makes them unique, refunds will not be offered for these items where there is natural wear and tear on an item.
I always do my best to accurately describe my vintage items and where I do not know the age or origin I will state this in my descriptions so as not to mislead you. All items are examined carefully for faults and marks and where they are noticeable to the eye I will advise.
These Terms and Conditions explain the rights you as a customer are entitled to. Please read these very carefully. You may have other rights granted by law and our Terms and Conditions do not affect these in any way
The placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and feel free to print a copy for future reference should you wish to. They are in compliance with Consumer Contract Rules and Regulations 2014
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. To order goods you must be at least 18 years of age. I will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
All transactions are subject to UK & EU Law.
***PLEASE NOTE: Non-UK buyers please note that all transactions made through this Etsy store including purchase of all listings and custom orders shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law. The courts of the UK will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with any transactions***
Description of Goods
All images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on the site is, as accurate a description of the goods, that is possible within a website. Photos may be those of the stock or examples of what is available, therefore may not be an exact indication of the item you will be receiving,
1. Personal information
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Debra McCreith, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.