This listing is for one emerald faceted gemstone in a 14K gold-plated sterling silver oval setting.
* 11x15mm double-sided faceted oval link.
* Fine-quality 14K gold-plated sterling silver links feature a emerald (dyed) oval with beautiful facets that reflect light for a sleek and sophisticated style.
* Emerald has been a source of fascination and reverence in many cultures for over six thousand years, sold in the markets of Babylon as early as 4,000 B.C. It was a stone worshipped by the Incas, believed by the Chaldeans to contain a goddess, and was highly honored in all major religions for its spiritual power and beauty.
* Please note that sizes, shapes and colors may vary with handcrafted items and natural gemstones, so the item you receive may differ slightly from the sample pictures. It is normal for natural gemstones may have slight imperfections and inclusions.
* Please note this is a destash shop, so all items listed are available in very limited quantities and will not be restocked when sold out. So if you are interested in an item, please message us about additional quantities and/or purchase it before it sells out! Thank you.