THIS IS NOT A FINISHED ITEM
This PATTERN by Happy Heart Designs " Olde Teddy Bear" -Learn how to make a reproduction of an old Teddy Bear (making a Teddy Bear - Class 101). The Teddy Bear has a nice round body and is distressed for that well-loved, worn look. He is string jointed so his arms and legs can move.
You can make him out of muslin, mohair, suede, osnaburg fabric or plush felt- there are many fabric options available. He is small enough (6" sitting) to fit into a tea cup but big enough to fill your heart with lots of old fashion Love! <3
In this pattern you also get their best friend "Annie". She sits 8" tall and is made of muslin. Her hair is red acrylic yarn. Her dress and hair bow is made of homespun fabric and aged to give her that loved look.
PATTERNS are Non Returnable
Please grab yourself a cup of coffee or "Diet Soda" (that's mine) pull up a chair and check out our web site!! I'm sure you can find yourself something you will like!!
FOLLOW and LIKE US on FACE BOOK!!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
If you buy
1 pattern is $3.00 in shipping
Additional patterns are $1.00 each smaller patterns are Free!
1. Fast Shipping! I know how it is to order a pattern and can't wait till it gets here to begin...so I try my best to get it out that day or the next.
2. I do not ship on weekends or Holidays... sorry
3. If you feel it has been too long and you still haven't received it PLEASE CALL me.... 865-428-5553 I will find out what is going on at this end.
4. Finished items will be shipped the next day with insurance and tracking number via USPS or UPS.
5. If the package is damaged in any way please call me ASAP.
I accept payments via PayPal, at time of purchase.
A PayPal account is NOT required to use your credit card.
1. Click on PayPal button at the end of your transaction
2. Find the option button
"I do not have a PayPal account"
3. Follow instructions from there.
Money Orders and Credit Card by phone. (for those of us who don't like to put our credit card on the internet)
We also accept checks - this takes a little longer due to we do wait till it clears before shipment. (sorry)
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
If for some reason you are not happy with the FINISHED item I will be happy to refund your money.
Sorry this does NOT include PATTERNS.
If I shipped you the wrong pattern contact me or even if you just aren't happy please give me a chance to resolve the problem.
I am a retail Shop located in Pigeon Forge TN. We do not offer wholesale at this time.
We do make finished dolls, if you see a pattern we have in stock and would like a custom doll we will be happy to make you one.
We also make CUSTOM STENCILS, RHINESTONE DECALS if interested please call.