Keep track of your insulin pump site changes with these T1D planner stickers! Set comes with 16 "Change your site" stickers in 8 different colors, and 3 bonus "New vial" insulin stickers.
Sticker set is slightly larger than 7"x4".
- This set includes TWO SHEETS.
- Stickers can be used with any planner, but are cut to fit Erin Condren planners and others with similar calendar square sizes.
- Pump stickers fill 1/2 a box (1.5" wide x 0.95" tall).
- "New Vial" stickers are approx. 0.5" wide x 1.2" tall.
- Stickers have a matte finish (not glossy) with permanent stick.
- Be aware that all computer monitors project color differently; the color may look slightly different in your hands than on your screen. Either way, they'll be fab, my guarantee! <3
Looking for a specific color? Convo me and let me see what I can do!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Please see specific items for ship times. Stickers will ship no later than 3-5 days after order is placed. Stickers will ship USPS First Class.
Personalized blankets will be shipped out within *30 days* of you placing your order. Because the fabric is custom printed and often takes several weeks to get from my supplier, I cannot guarantee shipping sooner than 30 days. Blankets will ship Priority Mail, and insurance is included.
I will mark your order as shipped when I send it out, and put a tracking number if applicable. I cannot control the US Postal Service, so please, please do not leave negative feedback if they misplace or lose your package, or if your envelope comes bent or otherwise damaged! The shop rating is a reflection on me and my work, not the postal system. Instead, send me a convo and let me know what went wrong. Stickers are shipped in a cardboard sleeve and protected in plastic, but sometimes, things happen. If necessary, I will send you a new one.
I accept PayPal and credit cards for payment within 48 hours of the order being placed.
Returns & exchanges
I can't fix a problem I don't know about! Please let me know within 3 days of receiving your order if you are not satisfied, and I will work with you to come up with a solution, whether that is a refund or an exchange for a damaged item. I really want you to be happy with your items!