SILIKOMART Lollipop Mold - highest quality silicone mold from ITALY for making chocolate, candy, or cake pop lollipops. Beautiful for soaps as well! Super-shiny silicone gives a beautiful, sleek finish. Hard to find!
1 (ONE) mold. This mold is brand new and in its original package; I have one already & don't need the extra :) Lollipops are pictured for example -- they are not included. These molds are increasingly hard to find. Amazon has a few left for $32.99.
- Makes 4 easy pop cake pops in a traditional lollipop shape; each pop measures about 2.75 inch diameter; INCLUDES 30 STICKS!
- Platinum based liquid silicone (lsr) uses injected molds rather than stamped molds; allows for greater details, flexibility and longer wear
- Glossy non-stick surface allows cake to pop out with ease; easy clean up Complies with FDA and CE regulations; non toxic, odorless, smokeless, tasteless; no fillers added
- Made in italy; dishwasher, microwave, freezer (-80-degreef) and oven safe (450-degreef); guaranteed for 3000 uses; includes recipes
Shipping can be expensive, and it truly is a better deal if you can fit more into a package. I offer flat rate shipping to ALL COUNTRIES. If you're ordering more than a few soaps, flat rate is the way to go. Please let me know if you have any questions. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❧●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● For U.S. customers: Take advantage of FLAT RATE SHIPPING! If you purchase multiple items & the shipping charge comes out higher than necessary, I will refund the difference to your account. If you purchase just a few items, your order will most likely ship First Class as that is the least expensive (& very reliable) service for smaller orders. ❧ A note about international shipping & customs: Customs fees, such as VAT, are not a postage fee. Rather, they are a fee charged by your country's government when you import goods from another country. Please be sure that you are familiar with your own country's laws regarding overseas purchases. If your package does incur customs fees, please understand that they are not charged by me, but rather per your country's import laws. Per U.S. and international government regulations, I cannot mark purchases as gifts and must declare the actual value. Falsifying customs forms is illegal and can result in your package being confiscated, fines levied and/or other penalties. ❧ All customers: Please note that some soaps (such as Chocolate Piggy Bath) do not qualify for flat-rate because of unusual shape or size. These exceptions are always disclosed in product listings so you'll know before you purchase. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❧●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● Would you like to order LOTS of soaps? First of all, I like how you think! And second, you can still save on shipping by using the next tier of on the flat rate ladder. Contact me if you are interested in placing a large order. ❧ Shipments go out most mornings, but first your order will take a bit of time to be lovingly hand-made for you! At checkout, you can see the maximum amount of processing time I might need (though often it's less). Contact me if you're in a rush, and I'll do what I can. Of course, payment must be complete before your package will be shipped. Friends, family, and locals may arrange to have their purchases dropped off to avoid shipping costs. ❧ Soaps are padded with bubble wrap or other padding, 100% post-consumer recycled paper or plastic shreds, or a combination of both. I hope you'll consider reusing these materials after you receive your soaps. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❧●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● Orders over $75 will often include SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION, to ensure that your package gets to you safely. If you are not available at the time of delivery, your mail carrier will leave you a note.
* SHIPPING PRICES important note! * When you order more than 1 item, the additional items from my shop will cost LESS to ship, because shipping is combined. If you add a second item (or 3rd or 4th!), you'll see that the added shipping charges are much smaller. ❧ I accept credit cards directly through my shop, and I also accept payments through PayPal (either with your PayPal account, or simply using a credit card). Either way, it's very easy to use, free of charge, & you can sign up instantly if you don't already have an account. ❧ SALES TAX is due on all sales to residents of California. If your order will be shipped to a California address, 7.5% will be added to your total.
Customized orders are not refundable. Please be sure that you are certain of the color & scent choices, wording for your labels, and other personalized details before purchase. *Label wording will never be changed without first consulting you, but formatting changes might be made to create the best looking/fitting label. For example, line breaks may be changed, or punctuation may be added (a comma or an exclamation point, for example).
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
I don't accept returns or exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
I realize that it can be tricky ordering soaps online without being able to smell them first. I want you to be thrilled with your order, so if you are unhappy, I will work with you on a solution. Just contact me via ETSY within fourteen (14) days of receiving your package, and we'll discuss solutions.
Wholesale pricing is available for certain items. For others, the labor & detail involved is too great to offer wholesale. Many soaps qualify for certain discounts when ordered in large quantities (determined at the time of order). Let me know what you have in mind -- I would love to work with you on your special request!
I would also like to tell all who are interested that I share my home with several hairy animals. My workshop is outside the home, and pets aren't allowed in, no matter how politely they meow or bark. And NO ONE in the house has ever smoked! Bleh!