This is a digital file
This listing is for a downloadable PDF file containing bunting, envelope template, three birthday greeting cards, party hats, butterflies, banners, two tags and a pin the spots on the toadstool graphic.
Some tips for a great fairy party
• MESS! Crumbs, sprinkles, smudged jam are all signs that the fairies have been having celebrating
• Be certain to personalize those cards with a little handwritten message inside
• Instead of a bunting, simply cut the triangular pieces and glue them to tooth picks for little celebratory flags
• You may want to smudge some ink, or stamp across the applied postage stamps to create a processed look as I have done in the assembled example.
• Print on cardstock for realistic greeting cards, but use the template to trace on regular printer paper for the envelopes.
Different sizes can be achieved by adjusting the scale when printing.
**Note: Digital file / text is not editable.
THE FINE PRINT: the purchase of this digital file entitles you to create and sell a limited number of the completed project (10). You may NOT redistribute the digital file, sell the printed file in part or whole. This project may NOT be replicated and distributed as your own intellectual property. Use of this project for teaching/paid classes is strictly forbidden... or else I will turn you into a toad and cause you to sprout whiskers in unpleasant places.
You might also like
More from this seller
Please note: I do not accept installed payments or trades.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I am happy to rectify any errors made on my part and will gladly work with you to come to the best resolution in the unlikely event that any problems arise. If you have any problems or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me!
Due to the nature of the items I sell I am unable to accept exchanges. However, if you are not happy with your purchase I will gladly provide a refund if the item is returned within 14 days (at buyers expense) in good and proper condition.
Unfortunately I cannot supply a refund for lost, stolen or damaged items unless the claim is accepted by Canada Post.
In the unlikely event that an item arrives damaged, please email me immediately so that a claim can be filed with Canada Post as soon as possible. You will be asked to keep the package AND ALL PACKAGING until the claim has been processed. Once completed the package should be returned and your payment will be refunded. I have no control over how quickly Canada Post processes it's claims... and to be honest they are a slow bunch of buggers and it'll probably take 6-8 weeks.
Preference is given to LOCAL arts projects and CHILDREN/YOUTH organizations with an arts focus. If your donation request is approved you will be responsible for all shipping and insurance costs.
I do NOT do wholesale pricing or consignment.
I do not do custom orders.