This is a digital file
Iceland Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Blending modern design with warm functionality, the Iceland Baby Blanket will surely be a constant companion no matter the season. Made from wonderfully soft wool blend yarn, you will be just as cozy snuggled up with your little one under this blanket’s lofty stitches. Tassels complete the design, always fun for tickling under tiny chins, and making this blanket stand out amongst the rest.
Included in the blanket pattern is how to make the tassels with nothing more than a pair of scissors, yarn, and your hand!
With 16 pages and 30 photos, this crochet pattern walks you through each row, step by step! You will receive a photo tutorial and written pattern for the Iceland Baby Blanket.
*This listing is for the crochet pattern for the Iceland Baby Blanket. You will receive a PDF of this pattern, you will not receive the physical blanket. This pattern includes a written pattern picture tutorial of how to crochet an Iceland Baby Blanket.
32 inches by 28 inches (although this is easily expanded to create any size blanket)
You will need to know how to double crochet and triple crochet. Other than that it's easy peasy!
Super Bulky Yarn (348 yards)
Size P crochet hook
Feel free to contact me directly with any questions as you make your blanket! morgan [!at] kingsoleil.com
To purchase a finished blanket:
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal, personal checks, and money orders. Your order will not be begun until the item is paid in full. This includes deposit listings as well (as detailed below).
A cancellation of the order may be met if I have not begun your order or ordered materials for your order. Please read my time frames carefully ***prior*** to placing an order.
Returns & exchanges
One of a kind, personalized, and custom fit products, including all special occasion dresses are not refundable. I am not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs during shipping. If you are unhappy WHATSOEVER with your purchase, please please please contact me as soon as possible so we can resolve any and all concerns.
I pride myself on customer service and am here to make sure you LOVE your King Soleil product :)
A note on custom orders:
Custom items are made to order and are non-returnable and non-refundable. Please be sure to spell names for name embroidery hoops correctly in the notes to seller during the order.
A note on time frames:
Time frames vary based on the time of year and my availability. I can only take a limited amount of special occasion dress orders per month and can book 4-6 months ahead of time.
I will give an estimated ship date, but this is truly an estimation and will only ship by a certain date if a specific date is given at the time of the order, and/or agreed to prior to the order being placed. I always do my absolute best to get orders out as soon as I can, while keeping handmade quality and care in the forefront. I have chosen to keep King Soleil small and completely handmade by me, but that does elongate turn over times.
A note on deposits:
I offer deposits on special occasion dresses for events roughly 5 months or more ahead of time. There is a first deposit of 30% of the cost of the dress and then the other 70% plus shipping will be paid by an agreed upon date. Keep in mind I do not order your materials or begin production on the dress until it is paid in full, but a deposit locks in the price and style of the dress and guarantees production time.
A note on discounts, giveaways, samples, and wholesale:
I do offer small discounts on special occasion dresses on a case by case basis that vary on size and number of dresses (usually 4 or more in one order). This also depends on my availability as well. If you have any questions or would like more information about discounts for a large order do not hesitate to ask.
I am not currently able to participate in any website, blog, or event giveaways. However, I love hearing from you and if I like your site or event I am happy to promote it on my sites.
I do offer samples of fabrics that I currently have in stock for special occasion dresses. Contact me for a sample listing (ranges from $5-$8 depending on style of dress and with free shipping).
If you are interested in a ordering a bulk wholesale order please contact me with your shop/company information (phone, website, address), what products you are interested in and how many of each product you would like. I am not offering the special occasion dresses through wholesale orders at this time as they can only be purchased through the King Soleil Etsy shop. I love working with businesses big and small and always am thrilled to meet new people!