* This listing is for one smoky quartz (heated / irradiated) double-sided faceted teardrop in a sterling silver bezel setting.
* These high quality drops feature a long, translucent smoky quartz teardrop with beautiful facets set in sterling silver that reflect light for a sleek and sophisticated style.
* Perfect as a single necklace pendant, or just add ear wires to make a beautiful pair of earrings.
* Alluring smoky quartz, named for its smoky color, is formed when rock crystal is irradiated. This process usually occurs at high altitudes which is why its most notable sources are Brazil, Colorado and the Swiss Alps.
* Please note that sizes, shapes and colors may vary with handcrafted items and natural gemstones, so the item you receive may differ slightly from the sample pictures. It is normal for natural gemstones may have slight imperfections and inclusions.
* Please note this is a supply destash shop, so all items listed are available in limited quantities and will not be restocked when sold out. So if you are interested in an item, please message us about additional quantities and/or purchase it before it sells out! Thank you.