This is a digital file
A striking and bright cross stitch pattern of a magical rainbow butterfly. This pattern is also available in shades of pink here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/497374197/ or as a personalised pattern here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/505976947/
This design is available as a cross stitch kit here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/519921666/
• Stitch count: 89 wide x 68 high
• Approximate size on 14 count aida: 6.4in wide x 4.9in high (16.2cm wide x 12.3cm high)
• 7 colours, DMC numbers given
• Uses full cross stitches; no backstitch or fractional stitches
• Stitch on fabric of your colour choice (model is stitched on white fabric)
• Suitable for all skill levels including beginner
You will receive three PDF instant download files:
• Chart in colour symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Chart in black and white symbols, with a DMC thread key and a colour picture of the finished pattern
• Beginner's guide to cross stitching, explaining everything you need to know to stitch the pattern
For my other rainbow patterns, including a small version of this butterfly, please click here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ClimbingGoatDesigns?ref=l2-shopheader-name&search_query=rainbow
This listing is for PDFs of this pattern; it is not a completed piece nor a kit, so no fabric, thread or other materials are included. The charts are Instant Download so you can start stitching straight away!
A link to the downloads will be sent by Etsy to the email address you gave them. The PDF files will also be available in your Etsy account – look under ‘You’ and then ‘Purchases and Reviews’, and click ‘Download Files’ to the right of your order. You may need Adobe Reader to open the PDF files. If you don’t have it you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/
If you have any problems or need help please let me know!
Patterns are for personal use only.
© Climbing Goat Designs