This is a digital file
Geometric Flower Tiles
PDF Pattern for Automatic Download
This chart contains instructions for making the design in two different colour combinations as shown in the two photos above. Of course you can also choose your own colours!
This product is a PDF file that you will be able to download immediately after purchase. Please note this is a PDF pattern only, not a kit or a finished item.
As the product is a digital file, I cannot offer refunds or exchanges. Contact me if you have any issues with downloading the PDF file.
• Both colour and black-and white symbol charts
• For this design, to keep the file size down, I have put the colour chart and the black-and-white chart in separate files. Both files include the colour key and are otherwise identical. You will be able to download both after purchase.
• Colour key in DMC floss colours (for two different colour combinations)
• Colour photo of finished product
Model stitched using DMC floss on 28 count linen, but the design can be stitched on Aida as it uses only full cross stitches.
• Stitch count: 107 stitches wide x 107 stitches high
• Size of design when stitched 14 stitches/inch (14 count Aida or 28 count linen/evenweave over 2 threads): 7¾ in x 7¾ in / 19.5 cm x 19.5 cm
• This only the size of the design itself; add an extra 2-3 in / 5-8 cm on each side of the design for finishing or framing when calculating how much fabric you will need.
• To calculate the size of the design on other thread counts, divide the number of stitches in each dimension of the design (given in the stitch count above) by the stitches per inch of the fabric you are using.
• Stitches used: cross stitch
This pattern is copyright 2016 Hilary Wells. Don’t resell, distribute or share the pattern in any form, either electronically or hard copy (such as photocopies). You can sell finished hand-stitched items made from the pattern as long as you give credit to Hilary Wells/Linen Pixel Designs. If you have any other questions about how you are allowed to use the pattern, contact me through my Etsy shop.
If you share any photos or information from this listing anywhere online, such as Pinterest or a blog, please link back to my shop at www.etsy.com/ca/shop/LinenPixelDesigns