This is a digital file
CROCHET PATTERN: Easy-to-follow pattern for a set of 3 adorable animal rattles.
These amigurumi critters are designed with babies’ favourite things in mind. Your little one will find these features particularly agreeable:
- fat handle to hold.
- lots of interesting pointy bits and blobs for sticking in your mouth.
- bold, friendly faces.
- a rattle inside for even more sensory stimulation.
- design allows for the use of lots of colours.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Yarn Sewing Needle
Double knit yarn (Light Worsted / 8ply/ 11wpi)
For the rattles:
3 small plastic pill bottles
8 small beads per rattle
(Instructions for making the rattles are included. You can also view a tutorial at Projectarian.com)
The pattern is written is US terminology and requires:
- Single Crochet, Double Crochet, Half Double Crochet, Slip Stitch.
- Working in a spiral (in the round).
- Basic sewing skills.
150mm tall/ 200mm with hat on.
Written instructions with large, clear photos.
You will receive my personal email address for support in case you get stuck, or have any questions about the pattern.
You are welcome to sell any of your own items made from this pattern, but it is strictly prohibited by copyright law to share, copy, edit or distribute the pattern itself in any way.