Vtg Wood Carved Textile Print Fabric BATIK Wallpaper STAMP Art Stencil Floral
Estate fresh, these were purchased in Amsterdam during the sixties to be hung on the wall as a grouping.
Vintage 1960's batik hand carved wood stamp. Please see photos for size and further description. Feel free to ask any questions you may have prior to purchase.
Most of the ones I have listed are larger than the usual.
There are multiple ways of using these. Some examples... grouped wall art, bookcase decor, create your own wallpaper effects or as intended a fabric stamp.
Combined shipping is welcome please let me know prior to purchase.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
******PLEASE NOTE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING MAY NEED ADJUSTMENT! I love shipping to our international customers but unfortunately international shipping charges can be unpredictable. PLEASE REQUEST A QUOTE******
All items are generally shipped USPS. Items are shipped within 3 business days unless unusually large. In the case of large items please allow 7 business days. Insurance and confirmation are at our discretion unless requested. International customs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
I prefer PayPal for payment, it is the easiest way to ship and track your item. It also offers a secure buffer between the buyer and any online transaction. I do accept credit cards in my shop. If you feel comfortable with this option please contact me to set up a time to call and get your information.
Payment is expected upon purchase unless other arrangements have been made. We accept PayPal, money orders, and credit cards at our physical store. Please feel free to contact us for any special circumstances. PAYMENT IS EXPECTED WITHIN SEVEN DAYS OF YOUR COMMITMENT TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM. IF COMPLICATIONS ARISE, PLEASE EMAIL US, AND WE WILL ATTEMPT TO WORK WITH YOU.
***With great appreciation to other Etsy sellers the following terms have been made!!
I am willing to work with you on that special item if funds are short, a layaway plan can be arranged on any item over $200.
1. 30% down - nonrefundable to hold the item. The reason we do this...the item is no longer available for purchase by others if you decide to default and the other reason, we may need to pay Etsy fees prior to the conclusion of payment.
2. Balance to be paid off in 30 days or the entire transaction will be forfeited.
3. Once the item is completely paid for, it will be shipped at buyers expense.
4. There is a 5% additional charge for layaway's.
5.. Shipping is not calculated by Etsy so it can vary from my quotes (I do not over charge for shipping) please ask if it seems to high or low before we continue our agreement and shipping will be tailored to your specific location.
*Payment on items over $400:
1. After the initial 30% nonrefundable down payment you are able to make up to 3 more payments on the remaining purchase amount.
2. I will bill you via PayPal for the remaining 3 payments in a predetermined 1-2 week increment.
3. Early payment is not a problem.
*****When choosing the layaway plan , please make your purchase as a Check, Money-Order or OTHER but do not make a payment...I will bill you via PayPal in increments and terms we have both agreed upon in CONVO*****
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale