This is a digital file
This is a crochet pattern to make a very unusual and fun shawl which is worked sideways, with any yarn of of choice, at any gauge. So versatile !
Worked sideways, instructions to make this shawl include 3 features you’ll love:
- dc in the front loop for beautiful drape (and less yarn used)
- pretty and delicate Marguerite floral motif (full photo tutorial and chart included)
- totally unique Dancing Poppies edging along one side of shawlette
-Oh, and actually, there’s one more: instructions are written to make this with ANY yarn you want. Just work as many repeats as desired and stop when you run out of yarn or reach the desired size for your shawlette.
Sure to bring you joy both to crochet and to wear !
Pattern is written with a focus on detailed very EASY TO FOLLOW instructions, even for advanced beginner crocheters. Close-up and step by step pictures help you visualize what you are meant to do for each step.
* make it as long as you wish by working more repeats
* Crocheted in one piece. No seaming, no fiddly assembling.
* No given gauge as you may use any yarn of your choice
* For the Pink-Green-Orange sample show, I used 3 balls of Noro "Silk garden lite"
* Chart, written instructions + 2 pages of photo-tutorial for flower motif used
* Standard US crochet abbreviations used, with a list of UK equivalents.
* Permission to sell your items made with this pattern, please mention my name & pattern.
As soon as you've hit the « Buy » button and paid, you'll be able to download your copy NOW and start to crochet right away !
Sylvie Damey's patterns are unanimously recognized as « Well written and easy to follow », with a focus on perfect fit : Instead of using pre-formated industry sizing charts, she designs her garments directly on real-life bodies until a perfect fit is achieved. Her patterns are always tested for fit, crystal-clear instructions and accuracy. Should you have any further question, she's always glad to answer them.
Her designs and articles are published in several books and publications including « 101 crochet one-skein wonders », and Knitty.com. Follow her crocheting adventures on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sylviedameycrochet/
You might also like
More from this seller
Please pay within 3 days, or at least keep in touch to let me know if you need a few more days to pay for a particuliar reason. Otherwise (and after contacting you about it) I would cancel the sale and leave negative feedback.
Returns & exchanges
For obvious reasons, there are no refunds or returns on patterns.
Please contact me if there is any problem with another item. Things are usually complicated because I'm in France but we may be able to work out a mutual arrangement.