Hill Tribe fine silver comes from Northern Thailand, created by hand in small rural villages using methods that go back to the very roots of silver crafting. Each piece is made by hand, so no two are ever exactly the same. The designs are inspired by nature, echoing the beautiful landscape of the Northern Thai Hills where they are made by the Karen Hill Tribe people. All of my Thai fine silver is purchased directly from the source using fair trading practices, the silver is called "fine" silver because it has a greater purity than sterling, fine silver is .999, while sterling silver is .925. I have had the privilege of traveling to the villages where these lovely pieces are made, so I have seen the painstaking work of the silversmiths myself, these pieces are truly tiny pieces of fine silver art.
These lovely fine silver daisy stamped disks have great depth and detail, each piece is made by hand, so each is unique, no two pieces are ever exactly the same. You can use the drop down to select one piece, or 2 pieces. They are hand cut, and hand stamped, oxidized and hand polished for a rustic patina.
Charms measure about 11mm not including the 3mm attached loop - PLEASE NOTE there may be slight variation in size due to the handmade nature of this item.
Please note: Photos are enlarged to show detail, please see accurate measurements above.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Shipping is by USPS first class mail. I usually ship on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
* INTERNATIONAL customers are responsible for any import fees or taxes charged or duties due to their country. You can find accurate information about the value threshold for customs for your country online so you can be aware of duty rules before purchasing, which I strongly recommend. Each country is different, and I am not able to provide you with specific information with regard to your specific country. I'm sorry, I can not mark your package as a gift on your customs form as this practice is against Federal law. If you have questions or concerns about customs duty please contact me before purchasing.
*If you live in a country where postal theft is common insurance is highly recommended. I am sorry, but I can't be responsible for uninsured packages lost or stolen in transit.
*If your international order is over $400 please contact me to discuss shipping options.
* Other shipping options are available. If you would like to upgrade to priority mail please contact me for a price quote.
* INSURANCE isn't required but highly recommended! Most packages arrive safe and sound, but once in a while they do get lost. I will provide you with a tracking number for domistic mail, but I can not be responsible for lost packages, which is why I suggest insurance, just in case. Uninsured packages lost in transit will not be replaced or refunded, by declining to purchase optional insurance you are agreeing to this policy.
* INSURANCE EXCEPTIONS: Some international locations are not insurable, Insurance is not available for packages being shipped to: Afghanistan; Algeria; Angola (Cabinda); Belarus; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Burma; Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast); Croatia; Cuba; Democratic Republic of the Congo; Greece; Iran; Iraq; Jordan; Liberia; Libya, Moldova; Montenegro; Nigeria; North Korea; Paraguay; Republic of the Congo (Zaire); Serbia; Sierra Leone; Somalia; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Syria; Togo; Yemen; Zimbabwe. By purchasing for shipment to one of these countries you are agreeing to the policy that your order will not be replaced or refunded if lost in transit.
***Or any other country that is or may become embargoed by the United States or United Nations as sanctioned by the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC).
I provide Free insurance on orders over $100
My shipping is flat rate, there is no additional shipping charge for multiple items (with the exception of heavy tools). up to $400.00, orders over $400 please contact me for shipping options, first class mail packages have a value limit of $400.
Paypal or Etsy direct checkout payment is due at the time of purchase please.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
This is a supply shop, so I don't do any assembly, I am selling the supplies for you to make your own creations. Please do not ask me to attach your jump rings, I often ship hundreds of charms a week, and this is just not a service I have time to offer :) Thanks for understanding.