This is a digital file
CRISSY Tissue Holder PDF Pattern and Instructions #0365 - Instant Download - A4-size Paper Format
Do you use tissues but dislike the plastic packaging? With this pattern, you can sew tissue holders the way you like it using the 2 different designs and 3 different methods of sewing that are provided in this computer-drawn pattern sheet and instructions with diagrams and photos.
This is a pattern highly suitable for the beginner sewer. Simple and fast - a tissue holder can be completed in 1 to 2 hours, from pattern layout, cutting, ironing and sewing.
The dimensions of the finished tissue holder are approximately 11 x 8.5cm or 4.5" x 3.25".
Do note that the PDF files are in A4-size paper format. You will receive instructions on how to download the PDF pattern and instructions in an Etsy email once your payment has been cleared.
You can sell the items you made from my patterns, as long as it is not for mass production in a factory or workshop. A mention of our pattern is definitely appreciated. You are, however, not allowed to reproduce the pattern & instructions in part or in full or in any other form to sell or distribute.
Payment & Shipping :
Singaporeans : Payment thru Singapore Bank Transfers and Paypal.
Everyone Else : Please pay thru Paypal. Note : For Paypal e-Cheque payments, orders will only be sent out after the e-Cheque has been cleared and deposited into our account. This process takes about 5-7 working days according to Paypal.
For Instant Download items, you will receive an Etsy email with download instructions once your payment cleared. For PDF items, the PDF files will be emailed to the email address provided in your etsy profile within 72 hours of receipt and clearance of your payment.
Please check our Shop Policies before making purchases.
To see what I'm doing:
www.barangshop.blogspot.com - my blog with tips, discussion, some inane chatter
info @ barangshop.com - email me with your questions!
You might also like
More from this seller
Singapore Orders Payment Options:
* Payment through Singapore to Singapore Local Bank Transfer (POSB/DBS/OCBC)
International Orders Payment Option:
* Credit Card through Paypal
* For Paypal e-Cheque payments, orders will only be sent out after the e-Cheque has been cleared and deposited into our account. This process takes about 5-7 working days according to Paypal.
* Payment through Singapore to Singapore Local Bank Transfer (POSB/DBS/OCBC) - (If you have a Singapore-based Bank Account)
Returns & exchanges
* Due to copyright reasons, all PDF items, Digital items, Patterns & Kits sold are non-returnable, non-exchangeable.
* We are not able to exchange, refund or cancel any Instant Download items once they have been downloaded. We are also unable to exchange, refund or cancel any PDF items once they have been emailed.
* All special order, customised/custom-on-order products, cut fabrics/ribbons/strings/cords/straps are non-returnable, non-exchangeable.
* Due to hygiene reasons, earrings also non-returnable, non-exchangeable.
* For all other products not mentioned above, a 7 day exchange policy for damaged or wrong goods apply.
* Goods must be returned unopened and unused in the original packaging & condition. Exchanges will be issued in the form of our store vouchers or can be used immediately upon our receipt of the returned item.
* The amount of exchanges do not include any handling fee charges or postage incurred delivering/returning/exchanging. You are responsible for all postage/shipping fees incurred in the course of returning or exchanging items.
* Any returns & exchanges must be reported within 3 days of receipt of the items.
* Shipping charges will not be refunded in the event where the buyer failed to collect their package from their Post Office or Postal Agent and the package is subsequently returned to us. Extra shipping charges must be paid to resend the package if preferred.
We will not sell or give away any of your information to 3rd parties. We like our privacy too.
We welcome wholesale purchases as well as custom orders. please contact us for further discussion.