This is a digital file
This table runner takes a vintage item and puts a modern twist to it. This table runner uses a classic shell stitch and uses that to create a modern chevron pattern. The table runner would look great in any color using a fine weight yarn. Table runners have so many uses and aren’t just for tables. This would look great on any table, but try it on the mantel, or a console table. Be creative!
• Yarn: fingering weight yarn (#2) The pictured table runner used Primer Cotton Flair, a minimum 634 yards needed, more yards are needed if are making your table runner longer.
• Hook: E/3.5 mm and G/4.0mm
• Notions: Scissors, tape measure, and a needle for sewing
• These measurements are approximated, and actual subjects may vary.
• Gauge: 10 sc and 9 rows =2” x 2”
• The table runner pictured measures approximately 15” x 46” as pictured, but the length can be customized
to your liking by adding more rows. Be sure to adjust your yarn needed.
• Ch: Chain
• SC: Single Crochet
• DC: Double Crochet
• Shell Stitch: work 2 DC, CH 1, 2 DC all in same stitch.
Once payment is cleared, Etsy will send you an e-mail with a link to your download.
IMPORTANT: The e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address connected with your etsy account.
You will need Adobe to read this pattern; it can be downloaded free online (www.adobe.com).
Due to the nature of patterns, patterns may not be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. If you have questions or concerns I will do my best to help.
This pattern may not be redistributed or copied in any way. Finished items may be sold, I just ask that you give credit to my shop for the pattern.
Finished items can be found at www.etsy.com/shop/thecottonroad