This is a digital file
This item is a digital download, 8-page .pdf and includes: cover page with image, 4 pages of directions, and 3 pattern pages. This is a digital version of the Quiet Dragons© paper sewing pattern in my shop.
Quiet Dragons© are dragon fantasies that you create. The pattern directions come with complete instructions to make 12" dragons from simple to complex, (I call them 'Basics' and 'Beyond Basics' instructions.)
You'll enjoy the peaceful nature of these Quiet Dragons!©
Each dragon requires 1/2 yard cotton fabric + 1/4 yard contrasting fabric, fiberfill, small pieces of quilt batting, plus some doll-making supplies that you combine to create your own unique piece of art. (See full list below).
You can quilt the wings and embellish your dragon as much as your heart desires - this pattern is very versatile. Your choice of fabric and decoration can lend itself to a sci-fi creation, a steampunk version, or a woodland creature - the only limit is your imagination. What can you come up with?
This pattern is copyright protected. Sewing these yourself and selling them is legal. Setting up an assembly line or claiming this is your own design would be a copyright infringement.
• Finished item is not intended for children.
• Body, Wing, Tail: ½ yard cotton fabric
• Head, Wing & Tail Accents: ¼ yard cotton fabric
• Stuffing: Fiberfill, & 7x6” piece of thin quilt batting
• Weights: 1 oz. round or “bullet” fishing weight/sinker
• Eyes: A pair of: ½” jewels, beads, plastic animal eyes or buttons. To paint your own on fabric- various paints, pencils, sealers.
• Tail: 12” of 19 gauge wire
- Sewing thread & sewing machine
- Chalk or pencil for tracing patterns
- Upholstery or hand-quilting threads
- Hand sewing needles & long (3” doll-sculpting) needle
- Two 12” craft pipe cleaners/chenille stems
- Hemostats (or 6” Locking Clamp Pliers)
- Small turning tool like the “Turn-It-All”(tm)
- Beads, yarns, fibers & trinkets for embellishment
• Optional Foot Soles: Scrap of felt, ultrasuede, or other non-raveling fabric, 3” square heavy cardboard
** If you're looking for the paper version of this pattern that can be mailed to you, please visit http://etsy.me/IVyezA **
Fair business practices should be observed. If you are selling dragons that you make, please remember to give credit to the designer - Tammy Gross or tamdoll at www.tamdoll.com. Pattern, diagrams and photographs can be reproduced for personal use only, and should not be sold, given away, posted on the internet, emailed; or modified slightly and sold as your own creation.
©Tammy Gross dba Silver Mountain Originals
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept PayPal payments, credit cards, debit cards, and Etsy Gift Cards.
If payment isn't received within a week and I don't hear from you, the order may be canceled and the item re-listed.
Returns & exchanges
• Need a refund? Exchange? Just let me know how I can make you happy and keep you as a customer - I will do my best.
• If you are concerned about loss or damage of packages, please consider Priority Shipping for your order; I cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages without insurance coverage.
• My home is smoke-free & pet-free, so your items will be, too!
• *If* I'm using recycled materials in my items for sale, you can be sure they have been washed in hot water and scent-free soaps.