THIS R-1300-P ELECTRICAL MUFFLE KILN WITH A 32-SEGMENT PROGRAMMABLE TEMPERATURE/TIME CONTROLLER AND 11.5 CUBIC LITRE SPACIOUS CHAMBER IS ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR WORK WITH CERAMICS, POTTERY, GLAZES AND OTHER TYPES OF MATERIALS THAT SHOULD BE HEATED UP TO TEMPERATURES UP TO 1260°C/2300°F. FOR YOUR SAFETY THIS KILN HAS A SECURE MECHANISM THAT WILL DISCONNECT THE KILN'S POWER SUPPLY FROM ITS HEATING ELEMENT/S IF DOOR OF THE KILN IS OPEN OR CLOSED NOT PROPERLY. IT HAS ONE 16-MM HOLE WITH A STAINLESS STEEL SHUTTER ON THE DOOR TO SEE FIRING OBJECTS DURING FIRING PROCESS AND ONE 16-MM VENTILATION HOLE WITH A CERAMIC PLUG ON THE TOP TO "LINK" YOUR KILN TO AN AIR-EXTRACTION SYSTEM. THIS KILN HAS ALSO A DIGITAL, OVER/LOW-TEMPERATURE REGULATION SECURE SYSTEM TO HOLD SAME TEMPERATURE DURING THE WHOLE SOAKING PROCESS AND A SMOOTHING CIRCUIT DIGITAL GUARD FOR ACCURATE READING AND STABILITY WORK OF THE PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER ON FLUCTUATIONS OF ELECTRICITY THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT OPTION FOR MOST CERAMIC, GLAZING AND POTTERY FIRING PROCESSES.
- Model: R-1300-P;
115VAC version (2014 model) with USA/CANADA standard plug (two flat pins)
230VAC +/-10% version with EU/RUSSIA standard plug (two round pins + E).
230VAC +/-10% version with UK/IRELAND standard 3-pin plug.
230VAC +/-10% version with AUSTRALIA/NZ standard plug ADAPTER.
- 2500 Watt;
- Maximum working temperature - 1300 C (2372 F);
- Kiln dimensions in MM (inch): H380 x W380 x L450 (14/2.5" x 14.2/5" x 18");
- New empty kiln estimated heating time to 1300 C - 90 minutes;
- Chamber dimensions in MM (inch): H200 x W200 x L290 (8" x 8" x 11.1/2" and 14" Diagonal)
- Continuously working time on 1300 C (2372 F): 30 minutes;
- Continuously working time on 1250 C (2282 F): 90 minutes;
- Continuously working time on 1200 C (2192 F): 240 minutes;
- Continuously working time on temperatures below 1000 C (1832 F): 24 hours;
- 32 time/temperature segments 2-line programmable temperature controller;
- Two ventilation holes on the door (with a stainless steel shutter) and on the top of the kiln (with a ceramic plug);
- Safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements from a power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
- Positions of three heating elements: right, left and top;
- Digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
- Smoothing circuit (controller's stability work) digital guard;
- Industrial graded K-thermocouple;
- 200-mm length x 20-mm in diameter stainless steel ventilation hole's adapter tube to link your kiln to an air-extractor;
- Estimated accuracy of SOAKING temperature: +/- 1 C.
- You will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch's mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
- This kiln must be positioned on a metal, stone or on other fire-resist stand;
- The R-1300-P-2016 electrical muffle kiln;
- Safety switch mechanism;
- One of ventilation hole adapter tube;
- Electrical box with a programmable controller and secure switch;
- One year manufacturer warranty.
Note: Your valid phone number is very important for the shipping,please provide it when you order!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale