This is a digital file
My shop link:
Please note this is a PDF instant download only, not a kit.
Here are other listings for him in kit form through these link.
Meet Monty the mouse, he is a super cute fully posable needle felted mouse to make for yourself, or as a gift for special friends :)
Monty is also available as a kit (with or without clothes and balloons) on a separate listing.
You will learn lots of needle felting skills making Monty, including what needles to use, how to construct wire armature, covering wire limbs and sculpting.
Monty mouse is a moderate skill level tutorial.
You will need:
- 3 x lengths of armature wire
- 1 x lot of natural wool batting
- 1 x lot of flesh coloured merino wool
- 2 x pieces of natural pre felt
- 2 x pieces of light beige felt
- 1 x small piece of light pink felt
- 1 x foam felting pad
- 1 x pairs of 4mm black eyes
- 1 x awl (optional)
- 2 x finger protectors (optional)
*4 felting needles:
- 1 x triangular 36 gauge - (for initial shaping, and attaching pieces together)
- 1 x triangular 38 gauge - (for next stage shaping)
- 1 x triangular 42 gauge - (for adding small details)
- 1 x star 38 gauge – (for smaller surface detail)
This tutorial was designed and developed by Sue's Country Creations. No part to be reproduced for sale on the internet.
But you are free to sell finished mice at craft fairs and charity events etc if you wish. Please give credit to Sue's Country Creations.
Happy felting ☺