~~~ Flexible Silicone elephant Mold ~~~
African elephant Silicon mold for all your crafts and food supplies.
* Mold will make a large, three-dimensional elephant with flat back
* Made from a 2-part silicone molding material
* Hand made to ensure that a quality mold is made
* Can be used with polymer clay ,soaps , resin,metal clays like PMC,stoneware clays,, and Fondant and candy
* Food grade mold,( complies with FDA regulation )
* No release agent is needed - just flex the mold to pop out your molded piece.
* Easy to maintain and will last many years
* Clean-up is simple and can be done by washing the mold using warm water and soap
* Oven safe up to 300 degrees. That means that you can bake polymer clay while still in the mold.
* You can finish your pieces in a variety of ways - the detail is intricate.
* Warning--Cross Contamination is a very serious issue - Do Not - use the same mold for crafting and food projects
* I make each mold separately by hand, so the exterior of the one you receive may vary from that in the picture.
* You will only receive the mold, as the sample in the picture is for display purposes only.
* Your elephant will measure 1 1/2 inch high X 1 3/4 inch wide across widest part
Thanks for viewing my stamps and silicone molds
Come back often as I will be adding more stamps and molds all the time.
Send me message via the conversation link at the top of the page if you have any questions.
My other shops: firedupladieshome.etsy ( ceramic )
firedupladiesbeads.etsy ( ceramic beads )
This silicone mold is ready to be shipped out within 3 business day (domestic and international
The listed charge for postage includes shipping materials as well as the postage.
Postage adjustments for multiple items; If you are buying multiple items you will receive a refund for any amount more than$ 1 .00 over the total cost of the actual postage.
INTERNATIONAL shipping available, please convo me for accurate quote.International Customers - I am happy to ship internationally. Because of the variation in the weight of my pieces and shipping rates, please send me a conversation to calculate shipping costs.
International customers please note: Any duties and custom fees for international shipments are the responsibility of the buyer
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
All shipping is through the United States Post Office.
International Shipping - I ship using USPS first class international. Please allow 18 - 30 business days for the package to clear customs and be delivered.
Customs fees/duty taxes/VAT (Value Added Tax) are the buyer's responsibility. I mark my all packages as merchandise and put the invoiced value on them.
I also combine shipping in all of my shops, refunded through paypal once payment is received and processed.
I currently accept PayPal as my online payment. Convo me if you need a different form of payment. I'm willing to accept other payments as needed. I ask that payment be made within 48 hours. I also combine shipping with my other Etsy stores. I will refund the difference in shipping through Paypal.
I am also more then willing to do "layaway" if you like a piece and need to make more then one payment. Please contact me and we will work out the details.
Here is a link with instructions "How to Pay Using Paypal"
As another option:
*CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD CUSTOMERS - You do not need a Paypal account to pay for your items through Paypal! Choose the Paypal option during checkout. After you submit your order, click the "pay now" button. Scroll down and you will see the option to pay with credit or debit card without having to sign up for a Paypal account.
Returns & exchanges
In the event of breakage during shipping I will be happy to either refund your purchase price plus shipping or send a replacement piece.