This is a digital file
Thank you for your interest in this c2c graphgan pattern. If you can crochet c2c than you will love doing graphgans.
And with the color chart instructions it's easy. No more struggling to read a chart. The row by row color chart instructions have all the squares aWhat you need:
• Medium Worsted Weight #4
• Yellow-reg. c2c-19oz. mini c2c-14oz.
• Black-reg. c2c-12.5, mini c2c-10oz.
• Background color-reg.c2c-20oz., mini c2c-16oz.
• Dark Pink-small amount for both
• Blue-reg. c2c-4.5oz., mini c2c-3.5oz.
• White- reg. c2c-12oz., mini c2c-9oz.
• Hook = Whatever size needed to obtain the gauge below.
• Yarn Needle
• Yarn Bobbins
Size: 87x76 BLOCKS
Use hook size necessary to obtain gauge.
Mini c2c=1/2 inch per block/square
Regular c2c=3/4 inch per block/square
For this graphgan the finished measurements using the gauge provided is…
Mini c2c -44”x38”
The size will depend greatly on the yarn and hook size you will be using as well as your tension.
This afghan pattern is made using the corner to corner/C2C pattern following the color changes of the graph.
nd colors already counted out for you.