This is a digital file
INSTANT DOWNLOAD + A NEW FORMAT WITH LARGER PHOTOS!!!
Create a special beadwork necklace which contains Czech new Silky beads, Kheops beads, O beads, Swarovski bicone beads and Japanese seed beads.
This unique necklace was named by me : "Canyon's River" due to the fact that it reminds the colors of the Canyon's rocks and the river which is flowing through it.
Colors may be changed as you wish.
Beading method : Netting
The "Canyon's River" PDF Pattern Tutorial is a great and easy way to use the new two holes Silky beads in a combination with other beautiful beads as Pearls.
Skill Level: Beginners - Intermediate
The pattern instruction includes 7 pages ,step by step - 26 photos from start to end.
Each photo has an explanation attached.
The pattern is written in English.
Materials list you need for beading this necklace:
For a Necklace length of 41CM / ~16.3 Inch (Not including the Clasp)
- Fireline thread
- ~ 4 gr. Seed beads size 15º (Silver Lined Golden Olive – Miyuki 1421)
- ~ 4 gr. Seed beads C size 11º (Matte Iris Teal – Toho TR-706/C)
- ~ 24 Superduo Czech beads (Aztec Gold Satin – CZSUP255001720)
- ~ 75 Superduo Czech beads (Olive – 63030/15695 )
- ~ 50 O Czech beads (Aluminum Silver Matte)
- ~ 25 Czech Fire polish 4mm (Half matt Olive Gold)
- ~ 24 Czech Fire polish 3mm (Matt Silver)
- ~ 25 Silky 2 holes Czech beads (Alabaster Lazure Blue – 6-02010-65431)
- ~ 24 Swarovski bicones 2 4mm (5328 4mm Xillion Beads - Turquoise AB2X)
- ~ 50 Czech Kheops beads Pastel Pearl Emerald KH-25043 )
- 1 Hook clasp (Antique Bronze ~2cm length)
- Needle size 12 º
After purchasing the "Canyon's River" Tutorial, you have my permission to sell the finished piece as a limited edition with credit given to ZviaGil Designs (Zvia Ben-Ami) for the design.
I will send the PDF file to your e-mail address as provided by PayPal within 24 hour of payment notification receipt. *If you wish to receive the file to other e-mail address, please write it in the Note to Seller when you checkout.
Payment method: PayPal only.
Purchasing of this tutorial does not grant you the permission to share, exchange, copy the whole or parts of it or distribute any of the file content in any way.
Purchasing the tutorial is only for a personal use, Non-commercial use.
© All right reserved - applies to the design, photos, instructions and illustrations-
If you have any questions regarding this tutorial before or after purchasing, I'll be glad to answer and assist. You may write to me by the ETSY store or directly to my e-mail: zviush [!at] gmail.com.
I'm proud to be a member of the EBW team!
Thank you for your interest in my beadwork.
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
In case of losse please contact me.
Thank you for your interest.
Please contact me if you have further questions.