This is a digital file
For the Greater Good. Yarp.
Whether you're impersonating a vocabularily-challenged giant or simply at a loss for words, you can use this design to express affirmation or denial. Stitch and place inside a reversible frame, or frame both sentiments side-by-side, then point to the appropriate frame to communicate. No one in Sanford will suspect a thing.
--> PLEASE NOTE: This listing is just for the digital file of the PATTERN. <---
* Full-color, printable, 3-page .pdf
* First page is a cover page with an image of the completed design
* Second page is the YARP pattern, with DMC floss key and additional info.
* Third page is the NARP pattern, with DMC floss key and additional info.
* Colors are listed with DMC floss numbers, but you can use whatever floss you like.
* Designed to fit in TWO (U.S.) standard 4"x6" photo frames, or one double-sided 4"x6" frame (QuoteStitching recommends the "TOLSBY" frame from IKEA) when stitched on 18 count Aida cloth
* Designed to enforce procedural correctness in the execution of unquestionable moral authority.
If you'd prefer the COMPLETED & FRAMED stitching, look here: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/462358800/yarp-narp-hot-fuzz-completed-framed-4x6
QUESTIONS? Please send me a message.
NEW POLICY: Once you've purchased a QuoteStitching pattern, you can feel free to stitch it for fun and/or profit, as long as you credit QuoteStitching for the design and direct all interested parties and inquiries to QuoteStitching.Etsy.com.
Thank you for supporting QuoteStitching!
Blog - QuoteStitching.WordPress.com
Instagram - @quotestitching
Twitter - @quotestitching