How Womantic - Blazing Saddles 5"x7" cross-stitch PATTERN - INSTANT DOWNLOAD .pdf
This is a digital file
Is everything below the waist kaput? Put some blazing back in your saddle with a wed wose. How womantic! It's twue.
---> PLEASE NOTE: This listing is just for the digital file of the PATTERN. <---
* Full-color, printable, 3-page .pdf
* First page is a cover page with an image of the completed design
* Second page is the pattern, with DMC floss key and additional info.
* Third page is the pattern on a white background (for easier printing), with DMC floss key and additional info.
* Colors are listed with DMC floss numbers, but you can use whatever floss you like.
* Designed to fit in a 5"x7" frame when stitched on 14 count Aida
* Designed to fit in a 4"x6" frame when stitched on 18 count Aida
If you'd prefer the COMPLETED & FRAMED stitching, look here: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/277156912/how-womantic-completed-framed-5x7-cross
QUESTIONS? Please send me a message.
NEW POLICY: Once you've purchased a QuoteStitching pattern, you can feel free to stitch it for fun and/or profit, as long as you credit QuoteStitching for the design and direct all interested parties and inquiries to QuoteStitching.Etsy.com.
Thank you for supporting QuoteStitching!
Blog - QuoteStitching.WordPress.com
Instagram - @quotestitching
Twitter - @quotestitching