World of Wigcraft Book - Learn to make your own wigs, dreadlocks, fringes, extensions, and MORE!
World of Wigcraft book, 300 Pages, Full Color (ISBN 978-1-4507-5098-1)
- Over 90 step-by-step tutorials ranging from basic techniques to advanced reconstruction.
- Thousands of full-color photographs and illustrations bring the demonstrations to life.
- Hidden coil spine allows the guide to lay flat for easy reference while you work.
Self-published in 2010, this is the world’s first and most comprehensive guide to designing, building, and styling your own fantastic wig creations. As a Master Wigcrafter and comedy writer, I offer a humorous hands-on approach to the lessons, making the learning process fun and engaging.
For some example tutorials from the book, and a complete chapter list, go here:
You can also download the entire Custom Coloring chapter for FREE here:
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)