This is a digital file
This listing is for a pdf pattern only, not a completed item!
- Pattern includes imperial (US) and metric measurements
- Pattern contains fully written instructions with supporting chart
- Detailed schematic diagram included
- Front and Back are worked separately and joined at the shoulders with a 3-needle bind off.
- Size 2 has buttons on the left shoulder.
- Latvian Braids are worked flat on the front and back and on neck edging for size 2 only (Tutorial link included).
- Latvian Braids are worked in rounds for the Armhole edgings for all sizes and on the neck edgings for sizes 4-14.
- Side is seamed to the top of the lower vent. The back is slightly longer than the front.
- Companion patterns available for men (see Big Brunswick: same sts, v-neck) and women (see Lady Brunswick: same sts, .75 sleeve tunic)
Size: (2, 4, 6)(8, 10, 12, 14) yrs
Finished Chest Measurement:
(23.25, 25.5, 27)(29.5, 31, 33, 34.5)” / (59, 59, 65)(68.5, 75, 78.5, 84, 87.5) cm
Gauge: In pattern,
23 sts and 32 rows = 4” (10 cm), washed and blocked
Skills Required: Basic sts and decreases, cables, m1, working with 2 colors, Latvian braid worked flat and in rounds, 3-needle bind off, ability to continue working in pattern while shaping. Tutorial links included.
Sport Weight Yarn
MC: (345, 415, 485)(580, 665, 760, 840) yards /
(315, 380, 440)(530, 605, 690, 765) meters
CC: Small amount for all sizes
Model was knit with Knit Picks® Comfy Sport,
Ivory #24429 (MC) and Planetarium #24428 (CC)
Note: Yarn amounts are only guaranteed when working to the specified size and gauge.
Needles: US 5 (3.75 mm) straight or circular needles for body; long circular needle or set of dpns for armhole and neck edgings.
Extras: Stitch markers, cable needle, one additional knit- ting needle of same size or smaller for 3-needle bind off, st holders (4) or scrap yarn, yarn needle, .5” (12 mm) buttons - 3 (size 2 only)