This is a digital file
This listing is for a pdf pattern only, not a completed item!
- Pattern includes imperial (US) and metric measurements
- Pattern contains fully written instructions with supporting chart
- Detailed schematic diagram included
- Front and Back are worked separately and joined at the shoulders with a 3-needle bind off.
- Latvian Braids are worked flat on the front and back (Tutorial link included).
- Companion patterns available for kids in sizes 2-14 (see Little Brunswick: same sts, crew neck vest) and men (see Big Brunswick: same sts, v-neck vest)
- Front and Back are worked separately and joined at the shoulder with a 3-needle bind off.
- Short row shaping creates the ballet neckline.
- Sleeves are picked up at the armhole edge and worked down with short row shaping in the cap.
- Sleeve and side are seamed to the top of the lower vent. The back is slightly longer than the front.
Finished Chest Measurement:
(32, 36, 40)(44, 48, 52, 56)” / (76, 91.5, 101.5)(112, 122, 132, 142) cm
Gauge: With larger size needles in pattern,
24 sts and 34 rows = 4” (10 cm), blocked
Skills Required: Basic sts and decreases, cables, m1, working with 2 colors, Latvian braid worked flat, 3-needle bind off, short rows, ability to continue working in pattern while shaping, picking up sts from RS and from WS. Links to tutorials for working Latvian Braid in rows are included.
Sport Weight Yarn
MC—(1300, 1490, 1685)(1895, 2125, 2325, 2565) yards / (1185, 1355, 1535)(1725, 1935, 2115, 2335) meters;
CC—(55, 60, 65)(75, 80, 85, 95) yards / (50, 55, 60)(70, 75, 75, 85) meters
Note: Yarn amounts are only guaranteed when working pattern to the specified size and gauge.
Needle: Sizes US 4 (3.5 mm) and US 5 (3.75 mm) or sizes needed for gauge. Do not hesitate to change needle size to obtain correct gauge.
Extras: Cable needle, markers, yarn needle, one additional kntting needle of same size or smaller for 3-needle bind off, st holders (2) or scrap yarn