This is a digital file
Winnie the Pooh (Christopher Robin, Kanga, Owl, Pooh Bear, Eeyore, Tigger, Piglet, Roo, Rabbit) inspired cross stitch pattern PDF instant download includes:
Full color, easy-to-read PDF charts with color symbols and DMC thread legend
Bonus: Cross-stitching Basics PDF
Fabric: Aida 14 ct
Grid Size: 98W x 86H
Design Area: 6.57" x 5.71" (92 x 80 stitches)
DMC Colors: 12
* Please note that these characters are about an inch taller than many of my other non-mini people patterns.
* This is not a kit. No fabric or thread is included. This is an instant download only.
* This digital PDF file will be available instantly once your payment is processed. You can also access it through your Purchases folder at any time. You will need a PDF reader (such as Adobe Reader available for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/ ) in order to view and print the files at home.
* No refunds will be permitted due to the nature of the medium.
* Please do not alter, sell, or redistribute this pattern in any format.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me:
Contact email is included in the pattern PDF.
Disclaimer: This is a parody/inspirational work. This product is not sponsored, endorsed by, or affiliated with Disney or any of its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and/or third party licensors.
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
If your device is not reading your downloaded PDF pattern correctly, please contact me and I will do all I can to resolve the issue. Apple devices, in particular, occasionally have trouble reading PDFs properly.
Feel free to send me a message if you're interested in specific characters - I will add them to my to-do list.