This is a digital file
COTTON SHIRTS - PDF e pattern - size 1Y
This is a pattern to make a cotton shirts for children (not jersey T-shirts). You will have more choices to choose the pattern than jersey fabric. It is very simple and easy to make and I am sure it will be very useful for summer season. You can choose 2 different kind of fabric and enjoy their contrast. This pattern is for girls and boys of courses!
* I also list up the other sizes for 2y, 3y, 4y, 5y, 6y, 7y, 8y, 9y and 10y at my shop.
Back length 29.5cm
Armpit to armpit 30cm
Sleeve length 3.5cm
Seam allowance is included.
Assume 1cm seam allowance, except when specified
Step by step instructions with photos. (in English)
What you need to start:
* a fabric you like
* a 2.5cm wide of bias tape - 45cm
For this size, indicatively, if you are using 110cm wide fabric, you need about 60cm long.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD! You can download immediately a PDF (A4 size printable) document including the pattern and all the instructions needed. Once you've printed them, put the pattern together and switch on your sewing machine : you are ready to go.
In this case shipping fees will NOT apply.
* If you want to have a hard copy then, just let me know by Etsy conversation. I will let you know how much will cost for the shipping and handling.
Thanks and enjoy sewing :)
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question!
You might also like
More from this seller
Please pay within three days after your purchase.
Returns & exchanges
About the patterns - For obvious copy risk reasons, these items may not be returned or exchanged, so all sales are final.
About the patterns - They are danslalune's original creations, so please respect the following rules :
- our patterns are for end-users, for personal use only.
- they are not intended for commercial use of the buyer.
- products made with our patterns are to be worn and may not be sold.
Thanks and enjoy sewing ;-)