SaperliPOPette ! Crochet Pattern to make a Boxy sweater in any size using any yarn
This is a digital file
SO much more than a simple crochet pattern, this is a revolutionary METHOD to crochet a sweater using any yarn, in any size !
This boxy oversized sweater was thought so you can custom-make it to fit YOUR body perfectly
- using virtually ANY YARN (haven’t tried the extremes of fingering weight or super bulky.. but feel free to experiment)
- for ANY SIZE from kids sizes to women’s sizes XS to L-XL
- Plus sizes should work too, but final look may be slightly different (placement of sleeves, look of lower body)
“Saperlipopette” would say Mary Poppins !!! ( kind of french equivalent for “Crikey!”)
And the best part ? No complicated math, only one arm measurement needed… All the “hard” work will be done by trying it on yourself often. :-)
Sweater is meant to be oversized and slighlty cropped.
Worked top-down in one piece, you’ll be able to customize it to your own requirements and make it longer if desired.
Features pretty Puffs along shoulders, and on bottom of body and 3/4 sleeves.
Pattern is written with a focus on detailed very EASY TO FOLLOW instructions, even for advanced beginner crocheters. Close-up and step by step pictures help you visualize what you are meant to do for each step.
* Sizes - any size, this is a method to make a custom-sized sweater to fit YOUR body-shape
* Crocheted top-down in one piece. No seaming.
* Gauge: any gauge, using any yarn (excluding extreme yarns...)
* 14 pages of detailed written instructions + photo tutorials + charts
* Pattern was thoroughly tested by many testers to make it as error-free as possible
* Standard US crochet abbreviations used, with a list of UK equivalents.
* Pattern available in french and english
* Permission to sell your items made with this pattern, please mention my name & pattern.
As soon as you've hit the « Buy » button and paid, you'll be able to download your copy NOW and start to crochet right away !
Sylvie Damey's patterns are unanimously recognized as « Well written and easy to follow », with a focus on perfect fit : Instead of using pre-formated industry sizing charts, she designs her garments directly on real-life bodies until desired fit is achieved. Instructions also include many notes to help you customize the fit to suit your body type.
Her patterns are always tested for fit, crystal-clear instructions and accuracy. Should you have any further question, she's always glad to answer them.
Her designs and articles are published in several books and publications including « 101 crochet one-skein wonders », and Knitty.com. Follow her crocheting adventures on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/chezplum
You might also like
More from this seller
Please pay within 3 days, or at least keep in touch to let me know if you need a few more days to pay for a particuliar reason. Otherwise (and after contacting you about it) I would cancel the sale and leave negative feedback.
Returns & exchanges
For obvious reasons, there are no refunds or returns on patterns.
Please contact me if there is any problem with another item. Things are usually complicated because I'm in France but we may be able to work out a mutual arrangement.