This is a digital file
Have some fun stitching all 8 planets in our solar system (with Pluto thrown in as a bonus)!
This instant download is one PDF that includes:
- a photograph of each finished planet
- a "shopping list" of all the DMC colors used for the entire solar system
- a DMC thread color key for each planet
- color patterns with symbols for each planet
- The entire solar system (including Pluto) uses 118 different colors of DMC floss in total
- For best results, stitch each planet with two strands of floss
- Recommended fabric: 14-count black Aida
The planets are all slightly different sizes to very roughly represent the actual sizes of the planets in relation to one another. Except for Saturn, the largest planet is 3.6 inches / 9.2 cm in diameter (Jupiter), and the smallest is 2.1 inches / 5.3 cm (Pluto). Saturn is 5.5 inches wide x 3.75 inches tall (14 cm x 9.6 cm).
This listing is for a set of digital patterns only. The PDF file will be available for download as soon as payment is confirmed.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Stem Stitch patterns are for personal use only, and may not be resold, copied, or distributed in any way. All Stem Stitch PDF patterns are protected by copyright © Amanda Lowenberger 2016 - Stem Stitch.