This is a digital file
This is my twist on a traditional Grandmother's Two-Patch block.
• 8-page, full-color pattern
• Pattern offers two construction choices—foundation paper-piecing or traditional piecing using templates
• Pattern includes full instructions for two design variations (a Traditional Variation and an "Exploding" Variation)
• Choice of two sizes for each design variation, crib or lap size
• Pattern is ideal for beginning paper-piecers and even those with NO paper-piecing experience at all. Complete step-by-step instructions showing how to paper-piece this simple block are included, along with photos of every step.
• Exploding variation, crib size - 45" x 63"
• Exploding variation, lap size - 59" x 77"
• Traditional variation, crib size - 44" x 64"
• Traditional variation, lap size - 62" x 85"
This listing is for a downloadable PDF pattern. The pattern can be downloaded through Etsy when you complete your purchase.
For fabric requirements, view the image of the back of pattern.
Price listed does not include VAT. VAT will be automatically added to your total when you check out.