100 pcs 24K pure gold leaf , foil for Nail Art gilding 1.18" x 1.18"
HOW TO : Gold Leaf for Nails Art
1. First applied a clear top coat to all of nails and them placed the gold leaf over the top (as shown in photo). Then let the top coat fully dry so that the gold leaf would be stuck to the nails.
2. Next I filed off the excess on the tip of the nails with a nail file (like you do with nail wraps). Then with a pair of tweezers. Pressed around and away all the way around the edge of the cuticles which tore the gold leaf in just the right place leaving just the gold leaf on the nails and no excess.
3. Then to make it look a bit more worn in and not as perfect. Pressed down on each nail slightly making tears on the gold leaf and more creases.
4. To finish just applied a clear top coat to prevent any damage as the gold leaf is so fragile.
Get The Golden Party Look!!!!
Why to use pure gold ?
- It is easier to attach with less loss during a project and more affordable as fake gold.
CAUTION! Beware of sellers advertising gold and silver leaf "on base" as pure and edible - it isn't! What this means is the leaf is layered (and vastly cheaper to produce), with genuine gold or silver on top and aluminium or copper underneath - you really don't want to eat that...
Sizing : Width 1.18" (3.00cm.) * Lenght 1.18" (3.00cm.)
Made From : Made of real 100 percent pure gold by Agoleaf
Quantity: 100 pieces
Condition: NEW PURE Gold 100%
NOTE : tracking no. for this item, add 3 $ for tracking no
*******Please feel free to message us with any questions and concerns!******
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)