This is a digital file
This product is an easy to follow PDF pattern for a beautiful Eleanor Turban Hat.
This pattern is written in English using US crochet terms and includes photos for visual aid.
THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
Inspired by classic, timeless style of the roaring 20s this vintage design will keep you warm and cozy while looking chic and elegant.
If you like the Eleanor Turban hat design you might also like the Margaret Turban hat design: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/476440788
6-12 months - 16”-18”
1-3 years - 18"-19½"
3-6 years - 19½”-21”
6-12 years - 21”-22”
teen - adult - 22”-23½”
Materials you will need:
Any worsted weight yarn medium size 4
Hook H/8-5.00 mm
Skills you will need:
chain, single crochet, reverse single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, work in rounds, increasing.
Like Stitch of Nature on Facebook to see sneak peeks, promotions and giveaways!
Special thanks to Ashley Yaggi Photography.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
I do my best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Stitch of Nature.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.